10

2 days passed since Chaeyoung was taken, and Jisoo was alone at the house. She never stepped foot outside again after what happened, Jennie had to break the news to Chaeyoung's parents and take control.

It was currently night, she looked at the black screen from the television. Their room was left shut, nobody entered it.

The front door opened as someone walked in, and the sound of a plastic bag could be heard.

"Hey," Lisa said as she saw Jisoo sitting there.

"I got food." She sets the bag on the coffee table, "so...I'm sorry about what happened."

"It's fine," Jisoo responded as Lisa sat next to her.

"How are you feeling?" Lisa asks as Jisoo looks at her.

"Like when we broke up." Jisoo answered as Lisa hugged her, "I miss her."

"I know, but we have to wait until Jennie finds something."

"I just miss Chaeyoung," Jisoo says softly as Lisa sighs.

"I know, I know how much you love her." Lisa breaks the hug, "but you have to stay strong, Chaeyoung would want you to stay strong!"

"Jisoo, everyone depends on you." Lisa said, "They know you'll find her."

"I can't face her father." Jisoo looks down, "he's going to kill me."

"He won't because even he knows how much Chaeyoung loves you." Lisa answered, "Everyone knows you both are lovesick for each other."

"Even you?" Jisoo asks as Lisa nods.

"I always knew."

"Now eat." Lisa ordered her, "I'm going to put on a movie!" She reached for the remote as Jisoo shakes her head.

Lisa was always there for her, they may not be together but they always will care for one another. Jisoo looks at the girl's face seeing a small smile on it, she grabs the bag before Lisa picked a movie.

Chaeyoung was doing fine.

The next day rises, Jisoo stepped into the building where Chaeyoung was taken. Irene accompanied her in the room as Jisoo sat down feeling sick to her stomach, everyone grew silent as Jisoo swallowed the thick lump in her throat.

"Shall we get this meeting started?" Mr. Park asks as everyone silently agreed.

Jisoo wasn't paying attention as she played with Irene's fingers, she couldn't focus especially with the man that hated her in the room. Soon after, the meeting would end and Irene would leave to wait for her outside.

Jisoo sat there alone as Mr. Park sat across from her and looks at her,

"This is the first I have seen you stressed." He said as Jisoo looks down.
"Chaeyoung is a smart girl."

"It's my fault," Jisoo said as Mr. Park glared at her.

"It's not, nobody would know that it would happen. Especially you."

"I promise to get her back," Jisoo says as she looks up at him.

"I know you will."

Irene walked beside her as they would leave the building together, Jisoo didn't say a word to her but she doesn't mind. Irene looks over seeing how Jisoo looked different than 3 days ago.

"Unnie!" Jennie shouts as she ran over out of breath.

"Jennie." Jisoo greets her as her sister held onto her.

"We- Oh my gosh! We found it!" Jennie looks up at her, "We found the location!"

"How?"

"Well, Remember that your sister took a hacking class." Jennie smiles, "I guess it did pay off!"

"Are you going today?" Irene asks Jisoo.

"Irene, inform the others that tonight we invade."

"Yes, Mrs. Kim" Irene bows as Jisoo looks back at Jennie.

"Get ready, We have a man to kill."