6

The bosses all sat there waiting for Jisoo, but the door opened to reveal the one person they never thought to see

"Hello, boys."

Chaeyoung walks in as everyone stood up afraid, she smiled before sitting down causing them all to sit down.

"I'm afraid my wife isn't available anymore, so here I am." She laughs, "Now, Let's get started."

"As you may have heard, Jisoo was targeted. It was someone she couldn't recognize that shot her, but I'm afraid I have to do this myself." Chaeyoung says,

"I have a plan."

"It involves every one of you."

"Mrs. Park, you think this will work?" The girl asks as Chaeyoung walks out of the room, "Your wife and-"

"Irene, I know what I'm doing." Chaeyoung smiles, "If someone wants to ruin my life, why not take theirs?"

"But the plan is risky for everyone!"

"Oh well." Chaeyoung shrugs better leaving her.

"Sometimes we take the risk."

Chaeyoung was sure the plan would work because it was Chaeyoung. Her plan always works.

Jisoo was at home as she lays on the couch, she watched as people were cooking on TV. The front door opened as she looked back seeing her wife,

"How was it?" Jisoo asks as Chaeyoung walks over to her.

"I haven't seen them ever since we got married, It's interesting." Chaeyoung sat beside her.

"You bossed them around?"

"You don't?"

"No?"

"Are you telling me they boss you around? Do you not stand up for yourself?"

"Chae, I'm just there to replace your father since he left me in charge of all this," Jisoo said.

"Look, I don't wanna get in a fight." Chaeyoung raises her hands, "but I do have a plan."

"What's the plan?"

"How about we go on a trip?" Chaeyoung asks, "oh! How about Paris?"

"What does that have to do with the plan?"

"Nothing! I just want to go on a trip."

"A trip? All of sudden?" Jisoo asks as Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Why not? Gives us a break from here."

"But your job-"

"Lisa will have it all covered."

"I don't know Chae, it's dangerous to leave Korea."

"Or how about Australia?"

"You're family-"

"They love you! Not my dad...but the rest loves you!"

"Fine, but don't expect me or your dad to be friends."

"I won't!" Chaeyoung kissed her before Jisoo broke it.

"You're stabbing my shoulder."

"Sorry." Chaeyoung smiles sheepishly.

The doorbell rings as Chaeyoung and Jisoo looked over, Chaeyoung stood up from the couch to open the front door. The delivery man handed her the package and winked, Chaeyoung grabbed the package and slams the door shut.

"Hmm? Oh, it's my package!" Chaeyoung smiled, she opened it and pulled it out.

"What did-" Jisoo instantly regretted looking back as she covered her eyes.

"Don't worry honey, it's for one of the girls at work!" Chaeyoung smiles.

"I've been traumatized."

"It's a natural thing! I never used one but people said it gets the job done!"

"Chae, Please stop talking."

"But-"

"Please stop."