11

She was thrown to the ground, the concrete ground was dirty, wet, and bloody. The filthy bed sat in the corner, the glass water watched her as she coughed up blood.

"You're weaker than I remember." He spat as she looks at him, "pathetic, just give up."

"No, my wife- She'll find me." She breathes out as he crouched down and grabbed her jaw.

"Let me give you a message then." He smirked as she looks at him, fear poured into her eyes as she could hear his belt unbuckle.

Jisoo.

Jisoo was being driven to the location Jennie had given her, she was keeping her men updated. Seulgi was behind the wheel as Lisa sat in the passenger seat, Jisoo placed the barrels into the gun before the car stops.

"We have arrived!" Lisa says as Jisoo smirked.

"Be safe!" Seulgi says as Jisoo gets out of the car, "I'll be waiting here!"

"Got it!" Jisoo says as her guards rushed behind her.

They all walked in front of the building where Jisoo gave the signal, they rushed to kick down the doors and pulled out their guns.

"Clear!" One says as Jisoo walks in with a few.

"Make sure to look around every nook and cranny," Jisoo orders them as the stairs stared at them.

"Got it, boss." They charge upstairs where Jisoo looked at them, she walks around the first floor before spotting a small light coming behind the stairway.

She walks over as if curiosity would kill the cat, she grabbed the wooden blackboard and detached it from the wall. She looks around before entering through the opening.

Jisoo fell onto the ground as dust flew upwards, she lifts herself and dusts herself off before walking towards the fading light. She had her gun ready, just in case.

She walked towards the light as her gun was pointed towards it, she walks down the creepy hallway before using her gun to open through the cloudy plastic curtains.

She heard a puddle being stepped on as she looks down to see the blood, from afar she would hear her name. Faintly.

"Jisoo?"

Jisoo snaps her head up and gasped at the sight of her wife, she lowers her gun and rushed over.

"Chaeyoung!" Jisoo yelled worriedly, she takes off her jacket and placed it over the girl's naked body.

Chaeyoung's eyes watered at the sight of her wife, Jisoo hugged her tightly as Chaeyoung weakly hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry." Jisoo apologized as Chaeyoung didn't respond, "I'm sorry, he hurt you."

"I should've-" Jisoo continued before Chaeyoung backed away and smiles at her.

"You're here now, that's what matters," Chaeyoung says as tears fell onto her face from her wife.

"I'm so happy your alive." Jisoo chokes back a sob as Chaeyoung just smiled back.

"I'm happy too-" She said.

"-but I'm sorry." Chaeyoung apologized as Jisoo looks at her confused.

Chaeyoung grabbed the gun and pointed it at her, Jisoo backs away as Chaeyoung stared at her.

"Chae?" Jisoo's voice shakes in disbelief, "Chaeyoung?"

"But I thought-"

Chaeyoung didn't say anything but pointed the gun at her, a low chuckle could be heard from behind as Jisoo felt a gun pointed at her back.

"We meet again, Kim"

"Your wife is great in bed, why didn't you tell me?" He asked as Jisoo looks at her in disbelief.

"She's quite the catch." He winked before walking forwards, "give up, you'll never win against me!" He laughs.

"Now, be a good girl and kneel." He said before the gun clicked back, the gun was pointed at her as Jisoo kneels.

He went in to punch her in the face causing her nose to bleed, he kicked her in the stomach repeatedly before she crouched in pain. He then grabbed her hair and pulled it back, forcing her to look at Chaeyoung.

"Any last words!?" He laughs at her.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung stared at each other before Chaeyoung's finger gripped the trigger.

"Thanks for being my Wife." Jisoo smiles as blood was pouring down her mouth, she closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

Chaeyoung looks at her before lowering the gun, her face hanging in shame as the gold ring sat on her finger.

"This is boring!" He complained before pointing the gun at her-

Lisa and Seulgi were waiting in the car before a pair of footsteps approached the car, a knock on the window scared both Lisa and Seulgi as they saw Jennie.

"Jennie?" Lisa rolled down the window.

"Are they out yet?" Jennie asks as Seulgi shakes her head 'no'

"Damn, I thought they would be done." Jennie frowns, "can I wait with you guys?"

"Yeah? But why are you here?"

"Oh, It's the plan!" Jennie smiles.

"The plan?"

He pulls the trigger as Jisoo's breath hitched.

"I always win." She opened her eyes to see the man standing there and falling to the floor beside her.

His head opened from the bullet hitting him, Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung, who was pointing the gun at him.

"That was hot," Jisoo says as Chaeyoung smirks.

"Well, the plan did work after all!" Chaeyoung beams as Jisoo laughs,

"You're insane." She stood up and walks over to her wife.

"Just never doubt what I do." Chaeyoung says shrugging, "he was disgusting."

"I can imagine." Jisoo smiled as she sat beside her on the bed.

"Thank you for saving me." Chaeyoung leans forward to kiss her wife, the kiss was short and sweet as Jisoo smiled like a fool.

"Anything for you love."

Once they exited the building secretly, Jennie was given the signal and told her men to light the flames. A match was thrown at the building and lit on fire as the "guards" were killed.

"Nice to have you back, Mrs. Park!" Seulgi beamed as Chaeyoung laughed,

"It's Kim, but I'll take it," Chaeyoung said as Jisoo held her close.

"How did you figure it out?" Lisa asks as Chaeyoung looks out the window seeing the building in flames.