8

"You think you can escape me? You're foolish if you think you'll make it out alive."

"Why can't you leave me alone!"

"Because I can only have her!"

Tonight there was a dinner at the park residence, Chaeyoung was uncomfortable as her father greeted her to a man he thought was suitable for her.

She sat there uncomfortable as the man would try to flirt with her, she looks away and she could see Jisoo from across the room.

Jisoo had her back turned to her as she tried to decide what drink to get, a pair of arms wrap around her waist as she chooses a drink.

"Thank God, you're here." Chaeyoung mumbled as Jisoo nodded, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, Just...Too many people."

"You needed your happy juice?"

"Yep." Jisoo smiled, "How was the man?"

"Annoying as hell." Chaeyoung whines, "he wouldn't shut up about his reputation and how-"

"Dinner is ready!"

Everyone was divided during dinner, Guest and friends sat on one side while the family sat on the opposite. Jisoo sat beside Seulgi as across from her was Chaeyoung,

"So, Chaeyoung... Dating anyone?" The guy sitting beside her asks, "your dad said no."

"Oh did he?" Chaeyoung smiles as she held her fork tightly, "well, I'm not dating."

"Then do you-"

"I'm married," Chaeyoung said as the guy looked at her shocked. She showed her ring to his face and smiled,

"Happily married."

Seulgi sat back and enjoyed the scene while Jisoo shakes her head, the girl sitting on Jisoo's left chuckled.

"Well, this is a lovely dinner." The girl grabbed Jisoo's hand.

"Indeed." Jisoo smiled as she clinked her glass with the girls, the girl smiles.

"I'm afraid I haven't met you?" Mr.Park says to the girl.

"Oh, I'm Jennie." Jennie smiled as she looks at him.

"Jennie?" Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung, who gave her a wink.

"Yes sir, I work with Jisoo." Jennie said as she lets go of Jisoo's hand, "I'm her guard."

"Personal guard?" He questions as Jisoo spoke up.

"Jennie helps me during my job." Jisoo said as Seulgi elbowed her, "not like-"

"Oh." He looks away as Jisoo sighs.

"Is everything okay?" Jennie asks as Jisoo nods her head.

"We can leave if you want." Jennie offered.

"No, I'm doing this for Chaeyoung," Jisoo says drinking some wine.

"This dinner is boring," Jennie whispered to Jisoo, her lips close to her ear.

Jisoo smiled and shakes her head before moving away, she looked at Seulgi who was eating the entire plate of food.

The dinner was pleasant as Seulgi could imagine, hey, free food! Jennie was sitting outside in the front with Chaeyoung as they sat in silence,

"It's nice to see you again, Jennie," Chaeyoung says as Jennie stared at the water fountain.

"You did marry my sister, so why not pay a visit?"

"How is life here?" Chaeyoung asks, "I know it's been hard for you."

"It was, but here I am." Jennie smiles, "How's my sister?"

"Minus her getting shot, she's doing well. Back home, it's always hell."

"Anyone new?"

"Yup, but I have it under control."

"That's good." Jennie said, "it's him isn't it?"

"Bingo."

"Haha, you're delusional!"

"Shut up! Before I put this bullet in your head!"

"Your insane!"