7

Ah, vacation. The one trip where anything could happen, Chaeyoung and Jisoo were in Australia now.

"Chaeyoung!" Jisoo watched as her mother-in-law greets her wife.

She stepped aside as she could feel Mr. Park's glare at her, she looks away and stared at the ground.

"It's nice to see you again, Jisoo." Chaeyoung's mother says as Jisoo nods in response.

"Shall we get you settled in?" Chaeyoung's mother asks as Chaeyoung was pulled into the house.

Jisoo was left there to retrieve the bags as she could hear a low chuckle from Chaeyoung's father, she walks back to the car where Seulgi saw her expression.

"Are you okay?" Seulgi asks as Jisoo sighs.

"If I pay you, would you drop me off at the airport?"

"But you just got here!"

"That's the point, I'm only doing this for Chaeyoung." Jisoo grabbed the suitcases as Seulgi looks at her with a grin.

"Shut it."

"I didn't say anything."

"I expect our morning donut tomorrow, Kang," Jisoo says closing the door.

Chaeyoung was out on the backyard patio as her mother talked about herself and her sister, she sat there patiently waiting for Jisoo.

"So what's going on in your life?" Her mother asked, "are you still doing that silly job?"

"Yes and it's not a silly job, it's fun and-"

"Hmm." Her mother hums uninterested.

"Jisoo supports me in what I do!" Chaeyoung says annoyed as she crossed her arms, "why can't you?"

"That's because Jisoo thinks with her dick." She heard her father's voice, "of course, she'd support you."

"Jisoo's not like that." Chaeyoung defends, "my wife respects my decisions!"

"We all know she's your wife for now." Her father hissed, "why else are you keeping her?"

"Why can't you accept that I love Jisoo?" Chaeyoung stood up as she glared at her father, "what's your problem with her?"

"Uh."

They all look at the opened sliding door, Jisoo looks down a bit embarrassed as she bit her lip.

"C-can you help me?" Jisoo asks as Chaeyoung walks past her father and grabbed Jisoo.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that."

Chaeyoung apologized as they were upstairs, she sat on the bed with Jisoo and unwrapped the bandaging.

"It's nothing new," Jisoo says. She knew they hated her.

"We could leave if you want."

"But we got here!" Jisoo says, "I don't want to ruin anything."

"At least my sister likes you," Chaeyoung says as she grabbed the new bandaging.

"She's nice."

"I'm sorry, they treat you like this."

"It's okay." Jisoo smiles softly before Chaeyoung smiled back.

"Is it bad to say you look hot with bandages?"

"Sorry but I'm married," Jisoo said as Chaeyoung laughed.

"Oh really? Your wife must be lucky."

"She better, I'm a package deal."

One thing that made Jisoo sick to her stomach was having dinner with Chaeyoung's father, They all sat at the table while Chaeyoung and her mother chatted happily. Jisoo thanked the maid for the food while Mr. Park kept his eyes on her.

Jisoo cuts into the steak before dipping it in sauce and tapping Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"So, Jisoo! How's the business going?" Mrs. Park asks as Jisoo looks at her.

"It's going good." Jisoo wasn't much of a talker to them, "nothing has been going on."

"Oh? Then will I finally get grandchildren?" Mrs. Park asks causing Chaeyoung to choke.

"Grandchildren?" Jisoo looks at her shocked, "I don't think-"

"We haven't-"

"You girls haven't thought about children?" Mrs. Park asks them, "I'm surprised, you've been married for 4 years!"

Jisoo and Chaeyoung both look at each other before Jisoo broke the stare,

"We haven't discussed children, but maybe in the future." She offered.

"Now's just not a good time." Chaeyoung smiles, "We will decide later in life."

"Okay." Mrs. Park smiles and her husband wasn't too pleased hearing this.

After dinner, Chaeyoung's parents headed off to bed. Currently, Jisoo lies on the bed as Chaeyoung was taking off her makeup.

"Would you want to have children?" Jisoo asked as Chaeyoung stopped.

"Well, yeah." Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo in the mirror.

"What about you?" She asked.

But Jisoo didn't answer, she was rather in her head to answer her wife's simple question. Did she want children?

"Honey?" Jisoo blinked seeing Chaeyoung sitting right beside her.

"It's alright if you don't want children." Chaeyoung grabbed her hand.

"I'm scared to have children." Jisoo admits, "what if I'm not a good parent?"

"I think you'd be a good parent, you always play with the kids at the park."

"Wha-"

"Yes, I caught you."

"I don't want to mess up."

"You won't because we both would mess up together." Chaeyoung laughs, "kids are scary, but as long as we have each other- maybe we could handle one."

"Small Jisoo's and Chae's that's a sight to see," Jisoo says as Chaeyoung lays right beside her.

"I would want another small Jisoo."

"Another?"

"You're already small."

"YAH!" Jisoo pushed her away as Chaeyoung laughed loudly, she threw the pillow at her angrily.