9

"Nice to have you back."

The man bows as Chaeyoung looks at him disgusted, well- she looked at all men like that. Except for her dad.

"I see." She says before sitting down, "Well, what's this meeting about?" Chaeyoung asks confused.

"We wanted to discuss the plan."

"Go ahead?"

"Well-" the man was cut off by the fire alarm going off, everyone looked at each other before exiting the room.

"Mrs. Park!" Irene rushed to her as Chaeyoung looks at her confused,

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung asks as Irene shrugged.

"I don't know, all I just saw was a man pulling the alarm," Irene says as Chaeyoung's face hardens.

"Irene, call Jisoo." Chaeyoung says, "Go and call her." Chaeyoung grabbed her gun.

"What about you?" Irene asks,

"Don't worry about me." Chaeyoung said, "Go!" She yelled as Irene ran away.

Chaeyoung stayed in the building while everyone was outside, she held her gun out checking every room. The elevators were shut off and the lights were now flickering, she walks upstairs before smelling rotting flesh.

"Geez." Chaeyoung gaged before reaching the next floor, she looks around before seeing flames. She looks around confused as a body was burning, who's that?

"We meet again."

A gun was pointed at her back.

Jisoo was with Jennie as they were hanging out, she laughs as Jennie was talking about her job.

"Mrs. Kim!" Seulgi rushed in slamming the door open, "MRS. KIM!"

"Over here!" Seulgi rushed over to the living room as Jensoo saw her worried face.

"Is everything okay?" Jennie asks.

"It's your wife!" Seulgi spits out, "Irene told me she stayed behind and there's a man she couldn't recognize!"

"Woah, Woah, what?"

"THERE'S A MAN AFTER YOUR WIFE!" Seulgi yelled, she was freaking out at this point.

"Seulgi, start the car." Jennie orders.

"Oh no," Jisoo says before following Seulgi outside, Jennie tagged along too.

"Well, great to see you again." Chaeyoung smiles.

"Miss me?"

"I'd rather kill myself." Chaeyoung said, "my wife is coming for you."

"You're wife? What can she even do?" He laughs, "I'm going to make your life a living hell again."

"You can try," Chaeyoung said before the gun hits her in the back of the head. Falling face forward, he smirked and looked at her.

"You're going to regret leaving the first time."

He looks to the window as the sounds of yelling can be heard in the front.

Jisoo pushed aside the men that tried to stop her, she pushed the doors open before running inside. She could smell something burning, she rushed upstairs as if her life depended on it.

"CHAEYOUNG?!" She yelled out but no response.

She saw a small trail of blood that was leading her upstairs, she follows the trail as the blood began to get a bit bigger. Walking up the stairs the stench was strong, she makes her way to the floor and saw smoke forming from something burning.

She looks around the floor looks down and sees a puddle of blood, she picks up the note that was laying on top of it.

Your wife is now mine.

Jisoo crumbled the paper as she yelled in anger, she fell to her knees as a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"Unnie?" Jennie hugged her as Jisoo didn't respond.

"She's gone," Jisoo says in disbelief.

"She's gone because of me."

"It's not your fault, We'll find her," Jennie reassures her.

"We'll find her."

"I was too late," Jisoo spoke as firemen came in, the fire would be put out but Jisoo's was starting.

Revenge.

Seulgi was with Irene as both were waiting for the two, Seulgi held her hand tightly as she waits for Jisoo.

Jisoo and Jennie both appeared as the look on Jisoo's face said it all, everyone saw her distraught face of the Kim.

"Jisoo?" Seulgi hopefully said.

But the girl looked at her emotionless, Jennie gave her a look before nodding.

"It's best that we start the plan." Irene said, "We have to."

"I agree." Jennie nods.

"We start the plan starting from now!" Jennie yelled at them, "No matter what happens, we need Chaeyoung back!"

Chaeyoung-

The girl lays in the trunk unconscious, her hands tied to her legs. Tape around her mouth and a cloth covering her eyes. Her body moved to the bumps on the road, but she couldn't feel a thing.

"I'll get you back."