20

"God you're amazing, you did so well for me," Rooster said breathlessly, kissing Flynn's forehead before rolling onto his back, pulling her with him. 

"Well I hope that was worth coming home for," she chuckled as she rested her head against his chest. 

"It certainly was baby, it certainly was" 

The two of them laid like that for a while, both enjoying the quietness after sneaking out of the party early. Neither of them knowing about what was going on back at the Hard Deck. 

"Penny, I didn't realise you'd lost your ability to hear" 

"Sorry, I just...it's been a while" 

"I guess so. Now can I get that g and t on the rocks?" 

Penny nodded before preparing the drinks and handing it over. 

Hangman was just about to get another drink to drown his sorrows even more until he saw her. As soon as she saw him a massive smirk crawled onto her face. 

"Hello Jake, fancy seeing you here" 

"Melissa?"

As if his day couldn't get any worse. 

"Miss me?" she asked as she went over to him. 

"Good joke" 

"Awww don't be like that. Surely you've missed me Jake, missed our nights together," Melissa pouted as she traced his face gently with her finger but he quickly shoved her away. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" 

"Why the harsh tone Jakey?" 

"Cut the bullshit, what are you doing here?" 

"Ugh fine. I'm here to see my sister" 

That's when Hangman figured he could cause some damage, it was what he was best at. 

"Oh Flynn?" 

"You know her?" 

"Yeah she's been working at the base with Mav" 

"Oh right, do you know where she could be?" 

"I know exactly where she is," it was finally his time to smirk. 

"Please enlighten me" 

"She's with Rooster" 

"Huh? Where?" 

"Well sweetheart, from how they were being with each other earlier here, my guess is that they've gone back to his house" 

Melissa's face dropped, no sense of confidence left. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

"You and your sister seem to have the same taste in men, and when I say them same, I mean the exact same," Hangman winked.