Author's Note (Again)

Hello my little foul-minded miscreants! It's been a while.

I've been editing this story for quite some time, and I won't lie to you. I've been slacking. What I can say is that I have one chapter of the re-written story completed. And the second one is almost there. I know, you were probably expecting more than that. Trust me, I was too. 

Life is a crazy thing, as as most of you realized, I started this book in 2014, meaning I was 16 years old. I am now 24. I feel like a grandmother. 

I appreciate the amount of reads and fans I have gotten from this book. And honestly? It's the only thing that has convinced me to continue writing after all this time (no matter how long the time between each release is). No matter how many times I tell myself that I'm done writing or I don't have the talent, I remember the people that love and loved and continue to appreciate this book. I'm not going to lie, rewriting this story has been difficult considering I didn't do too good of a job with the first draft. The problem is, even with how AWFUL I believe the first draft to be, that's the one you all love so much. 

My original plan was to release the edited version of my book once it was completed. Mind you all, it has been eight years. My writing style has changed. It's not all sex or straight to the point, there's an actual PLOT (shocker right?) But the story will follow the two same beloved characters, and maybe a few new ones through a beautiful story (still with plenty of sex).

So I want to leave it up to you guys. Since this story has started to gain more traction again recently. I have been working on it. 

Should I tack on the new chapters to the end of the book?

Should I create an entire new book with the same title marked (Edited)? 

Or should I stick with my original plan to upload everything here once I have completely the book?

Let me know 

Stay Beautiful

-Amberlyn <3

Gonna pop in one last thing here. I've been reading through all the comments on this books. Yall crack me tf up. Thank you for those