BONUS CHAPTER

The rest of the week passed in a blur and eventually Friday rolled around.

The girls had decided to use their last weekend together as just that: together. They didn't want to have another raccous party and end up with another drunken disaster and a mess that, even now, a week later, they were still cleaning up.

Friday was a very relaxing day. Addie was sifting through the cabinets when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower," Tami kissed her on the cheek and removed her arms from Addie's bosom.

She nodded and after waiting for the water to turn on up stairs, Addie threw the chips she was munching on back into the cabinet and ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time.

The lanky teen took no time to peel off her clothes and slip into the bathroom almost silently. She knew Tami hadn't heard her.

As expected, the curtain was closed, and Tami was in the beginning stages of rinsing her body and enjoying the water.

Addie went to the back side of the shower and peeled the curtain back. Just the sight of Tami's tan, well-muscled body glistening underneath the steaming water of the shower was enough to spread the heat down in between Addie's legs.

The eldest slipped a graceful leg into the shower and quietly closed the curtain behind her. Tami grabbed the shampoo in front of her and began applying it to her short blonde hair, seemingly oblivious to Addie's presence in the shower.

Addie turned for the body wash, and felt Tami's talented hands grab her hips from behind and felt the dampness of her sex upon her own behind.

Taken by surprise, Addie spun and Tami took the opportunity to smash her lips onto Addie's, searching her body with her wet hands.

Tami spun Addie underneath the shower head leaving the eldest soaking and shaking with anticipation.

They stole quick kisses and let their hands explore as they washed their hair. Addie poured some body wash into her hands as Tami rinsed her hair out and slid her hands down Tami's back and reaching around to lather some on her toned stomach.

She let her hands travel down more and Tami arched her back, but only slightly. Addie rubbed softly in between Tami's folds, engulfing the younger blonde in pleasure. Addie ran two fingers down Tami's sex, massaging each and every one of her crevices before being ableto easily slife her damp fingers inside of Tami while standing behind her.

Addie turned the younger girl on her fingers and Tami moaned, barely able to stand as her knees weakened beneath her. Addie moved her fingers in and out, moving to push Tami againt the wall so that way she'd have some balance.

Slowly, Addie came down to her knees in the shower with the water running behind her. She brought her wet body cloes to Tami's and kissed up her inner thigh, flicking her tongue out against Tami's sex.

She didn't tease long. Continuing the motions of her fingers, she flicked her tongue fast inside Tami's folds. Addie usede her free hand to balance out the slowly slipping girl she made love to.

It wasn't long before Tami's body started to shake, overcome by an orgasm.

The younger girl wasted no time in retalitating. Tami took the swell of Addie breast into her mouth and sucked. After giving ample attention to one side, she switched to the other giving an equal amount.

Tami became slightly more aggressive as she traveled down Addies body, biting and sucking on the skin of her stoamch and around her waist line, finding the perfect pleasure points to make the older girl gasp in all the best ways. Tami started to find certain spots that would make Addie erupt ion goose bumps and cause her to jump slightly.

Unlike Addie, Tami chose to tease a little more, dragging her tongue down between Addie's legs, but instead of heading towards the wetness of Addie's sex, she veered off course, licking down Addie's leg and sucking the skin ogf her inner thigh leaviing a dark hickey where her mouth had been.

The bleach blonde, being more skilled at any andall sexual interactions had Addie already shaking with anticipation even though sed hardly done anything.

Tami beagn to tease Addie again to the point where she had the older girl whimpering and digging her nails into Tami's back.

After many whines and groans, Tami finally obliged and slid threeslim fingers into the waiting girl. She positioned her hand to have her thumb rub Addies sweet folds, and her fingers to work at her inner walls.

Tami kissed across Addie's waistline, using her free hand to massage the sensitive part of Addie's hips. Soon thereafter, those very hips started buking almost uncontrolablly. When Addie's shaking subsided, Tami found her mouth at Addie's entrance, tasting her juices and licing up every drop she could find.

While Addie recupperated from the steamy encounter, Tami changed the water to cold and rinsed herself off thouroughly enjoying the feeling of it against her hot body.

Stepping out of the shower Tami dried herself and wiped the mirror off to see her reflection grinning back on her.

Leaving a towel out for Addie, she left the bathroom. It was a bit before she heard the water turn off and when Addie walked in the room, Tami almost laugh at the look of pure relaxation on the older girl's face.

*****

Author's Note: Like I've mentioned a couple times, this chapter is only available to followers, so the ending part will be in the next chapter to continue the story without a serious gap. Thanks for reading. And, if you are reading this, thanks for being a fan ^.^

Don't be Silent readers.

Comment and Vote (: