Chapter Five

There is mild Lesbian sexual interaction in this chapter, nothing major, reader digression is advised.*****

Walking into the house, faces flushed, behind Tami, they made their way into the kitchen to check the brownies.

Tami, Addie and Amy were all int he kitchen as Addie checked teh brownies with a toothpick. Everything was awfully quiet and Addie could've sworn that you could cut the tension with a knife... like you could feel the awkward.

Addie thought on it, she hadn't seen herself, only days ago talking the girl she'd been secretly crushing on for some time, let alone making out with her crushes ex-girlfriend. She chuckled a bit to herself, he mood brightenng, but then felt the other two girls' eyes on her.

She looked back, but didnt question them just licked the toothpick and smacked her lips, "They're done." She proceeded to get a knife and cut them into little squares. She didn't know what else to do. The silence that hung over the girls was like a heavy, dark cloud that wouldn't go away. As she was putting the little chocolate high-squares onto a platter for the party, she heard Tami leave the room, Addie looked up.

"Should you go after her?" She asked Amy who was examining her nails nonchalantly like nothing was happening. Addie knew the answer beforeshe even said it, she knew now that Amy had just been using her to make Tami jealous.

"No, she'll be fine, she's just being moody," she sighed and stood up, eying Addie lustfully. She felt a shiver go through her, how is this so easy for her? She wondered to herself.

Amy walked up to Addie sliding her hands up her thighs causing Addie to take a step back shivering a little.

Amy's hands were on Addie's hips and she had her pushed up against the counter in the kitchen. Addie had her hands behind her, supporting her on the counter. Amy tilter her head forward and placed her lips on Addie's neck sucking gently at the tender skin surrounding her collarbone. An unexpected moan escaped from Addie's lips and her core grew moist as Amy's thumbs pressed small comforting circles into her hip bones.

Amy kissed down Addie's chest and let her tongue slip in between her breasts. Addie let out a husky moan and let Amy sit her on the counter, and she tangled her hands in her hair. Amy moved her mouth up and kissed Addie on the mouth.

Addie was new at all of this, but to her it felt natural, it felt natural as Amy let her mouth trickle down Addie's chest again this time using her teeth at the swell of Addie's breast.

Is it normal to like this? I mean, I know it's likeable, but I mean like, it's a girl! Addie's thoughts were a jumbled mess as she supported herself on the counter with her own arms as her back arched into Amy's mouth and Addie opened her legs for Amy to stand in between and wrapped them around her waist.

Amy's hands reacted by moving up Addie's thighs and squeezing close to her core. Addie felt tingles run down through her body and right in between her legs grew wet.

Amy knew what she was doing (thank God) and saw what affect it all was having on Addie. Amy took one finger and slid it between Addie's legs, right over her covered core causing a shiver to run through the seated girl's body and she moaned again.

Amy pulled back, "I don't want to get you to heated, darling," she winked at Addie, "Maybe at the party after a few drinks, eh?" She walked out of the kitchen, leaving Addie alone to her thoughts.

Pulling herself together, Addie got off of the counter setting up the brownies on a nice little platter and reminding herself that she had to play it cool, this was her first time in the actual 'In'- crowd and she didn't want to mess it up.

The party was the next day, so the hook-up for drinks and such had already been settled, it seemed like most of Tami's and Addie's neighbors decided that this was the weekend to go out of town, because Tami was assured that there were going to be no noise complaints or reports of under aged drinking.

As the party neared, Addie became more and more nervous. She'd liked Tami, but did she still like her? She thought that just because Amy had come around and showed her the exotic side of women that maybe she didn't like Tami anymore, maybe she liked Amy.

*****

That night, Amy left, claiming that she wasn't staying over because she wanted to be able to do her hair in her own bathroom for the party and plus she had all her nice dresses at home, not that anyone had offered her to stay the night.

Leaving she hugged Addie goodbye and placed a soft kiss to her temple, "Be ready for tomorrow, love," she whispered in Addie's ear. Amy began to leave and just gave Tami a nod of her head.

Once the door had closed behind her, Tami, stormed off to the kitchen in a huff, mumbling under her breath. Addie followed her curiously to see her throwing a couple of pans on the stove and throwing some cooking oil into them, still mumbling.

"What- What're you doing there?" Addie asked hesitantly, seeing that Tami was still mad about the incident that she'd witnesses earlier."\

"Cooking," Was the short, cold reply.

"Want any help?"

"I can do it fine on my own thanks,"

They were face to face now, Tami's face a mask of anger, Addie's calm. She looked deep into Tami's penetrating blue eyes and gulped. She noticed just how full the blonde's lips were, and how she wanted to kiss those full, full lips...

ADDIE get a hold of yourself! Addie scolded herself for staring, for thinking those wonderful, wonderful, things...

She pulled back breathing heavily, "Well, alright, fine."

Tami finished dinner by herself while Addie continued to set up for the party tomorrow. They ate in silence that night, trapped in their own thoughts.

Later that night, Addie dreamt of all the things she had wanted to do with Tami back in the kitchen. She woke up in a state of mind that said Just let me go back to sleep.

Then, she realized that it was the day of the party....

She'd never been more awake in her life.