Chapter Nine

"OH MY GOD!"

Addie awoke and jumped for the blankets to wrap herself in.

Tami's eyes opened lazily and then snapped open immediately. Before she rolled off the bed to hide behind it, "Uh, hi Mom."

"TAMERA ANN PARKER, WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Mom, please, I can explain-"

"NO, EVEN AFTER YOUR FATHER TOLD YOU!" Theresa's face was height red from anger, "THIS IS WHY WE DIDNT WANT TO FO OUT OF TOWN BECAUSE WE CANT TRUST YOU!"

Addie was so confused, why was she home so early? And that's when Theresa turned on her, "AND YOU, YOU LITTLE SLUT I-Addie,"

Addie looked at Theresa curiously, but guiltily, "Yes?"

She looked ready to open her mouth and be angry, but when she opened her mouth she heard, "Adeline, wake up,"

She shook her head and the room was gone and suddenly shot up Oran's looked around frantically, Tami rubbed her back.

"Calm down love, it was only just a dream," Addie looked at Tami and Tami said, "What was it about?"

Addie shook her head and didn't say anything for a minute, then it all came out at once, "Before our parents left, you know, that night we all had dinner? Yeah, I heard your father tell you my to try anything and I know he was talking about me and I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did when I knew that. My dream was all weird, it was like your mom was here and she was yelling at us for us laying how we were laying..." Addie trailed off when she realized she wasn't wearing any clothes. She squealed a little and wrapped herself in the blankets once more.

Tami chuckled and laid down, looking at Addie, "I wouldn't care what my parents thought, it'd be worth it to say I got to spend that night with you," Addie blushed.

"Really?"

"Really."

Tami brushed Addie's hair out of her face and kissed her forehead, "I'm gonna go hop in the shower, I'll be out in just a bit."

Addie watched as Tami got up from the bed and walked her way to the adjoining bathroom. The older girl sat on the full-sized bed for a moment, just thinking, before she got up and started to get dressed.

*****

It was Monday, but it was also a Staff Development Day at they're school so there wasn't much for them to do. They decided to clean up more thoroughly and even changed the sheets on the guest bed.

"Addie?" Tami inquired when they were both watching TV later that night.

"Hmm?"

"Do you...like will you...are you..?" Tami stuttered.

"I feel like there's more than one question," Addie laughed

"Okay, uh, are you...bi?" Tami asked.

Addie didn't know how to answer at first, "Uh, I think so, I mean, I like girls and I like guys I think I mean I'd say yes," she chuckled, "What else?"

"Are we... is 'Us' a... thing?"

"Like are we dating?"

"Yeah..."

Addie pooled it over, what would her parents think? What about her friends? Everything would've happened all in this weekend... They would infer about basically everything that happened...

"Yes."

"Huh?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Oh, a GOOD oh!" Tami said quickly, "A good oh," she smiled.

Addie returned a smile, "Anything else?"

"Uh..." she scratched her head, "Do you regret... what happened?"

Addie laughed, "No! Not now or ever!" she gave Tami the warmest smile she could.

Tami relaxed and wrapped her arm around the older girl, kissing her forehead, "How about I drive us to school tomorrow?"

Addie nodded and snuggled into the younger blonde.

That night, they both slept in Tami's room, just the two of them, snuggled up and comfortable in each other's embrace.