Chapter Eight

The rest of that day, Tami and Addie still tip toed around each other, they were supposed to go back to school the next day, but Addie didn't think she would.

School. It seemed so trivial after everything she'd been through at this point.

Tami was sending her mixed signals. Did she like her? Were they just friends? God! She just didn't know.

At some point halfway through that Sunday, Addie heard the front door open and shut and Tami's car start up and drive away.

Addie's stomach dropped and she wished Tami would come back. She glanced at the clock. It was nearing four thirty so she decided to throw something together for dinner since Tami had made her breakfast.

Tami... God, what was it about this girl that drove Addie crazy? She didn't know, but tonight, she was willing to find out.

*****

*****WARNING*****

There will be sexual context. Thank you for your cooperation. Please don't report me, thanks.

***** *****

It was 7:44. Addie had gone out first thing and bough a tight, black corset and stockings and a thong to wear underneath a nice blouse and a tight fitting black skirt.

She had come home and thrown together a dinner of rotisserie chicken and angel hair pasta with garlic bread.

Addie had texted Tami a few minutes prior and the blonde had replied that she was on her way home.

Addie touched up her makeup and ran her fingers through her loosely curled hair. She was just adding some flame to the candles she had set out when she heard the front door open.

Tami didn't walk in from the foyer, but Addie could hear her taking off her shoes. She heard footsteps and ten Tami's voice reached her ears, "Mmm something sm-" Tami cut off when she saw the older girl.

Addie kept her eyes on Tami's, but Tami's eyes traveled all over the older girls body. They started at the top of her head and searched down over her pushed up breasts and rounded ass and smooth legs in her four-inch stiletto heels, Tami cleared her throat, "Looks like something doesn't only smell good, but something looks good too," Tami winked and dropped her bag on the couch and ran her hand through her short blonde hair letting out a low whistle with another glance at Addie.

Addie suddenly felt very self conscience of her body , but nervously ran her hands on her skirt and replied smoothly, "I made dinner," okay maybe not so smoothly.

"I see," Tami's sultry voice replied walking to the dining room. She wore a tight fitting workout shirt and sweats, as if she'd just come from the gym.

The dining room beheld the beautiful cherry wood table with a nice set out of two filled plates and glasses filled with ice. Tami sat down at one of the set ups.

"What would you like to drink?" Addie asked the blonde.

"Oh, don't sweat it, I'll get it," Tami started to get up but Addie put her back in the chair.

"You treated me to breakfast," she kept her hands on the younger girl's shoulders and leaned down into her ear, "So I'll treat you to dinner."

A strangled noise escaped Tami's throat, but in response, she slid her hand up the outside of Tami's leg, "I'll make you lunch tomorrow if there's dessert tonight," she said in the older girl's ear.

Addie shivered and giggled a bit, "What do you want to drink, Tam?"

"Just coke."

Addie grabbed two cans of coke and brought them back. They ate dinner with little talk and lots of staring between the two of them. They cleaned up together and then Tami claimed she needed to shower.