Chapter Four

VWhen Addie was called back into the kitchen, she fixed herself up a bit so she would look better, but she was disappointed that Tami was in the kitchen when she walked in. Addie was surprised that she was disappointed to see Tami especially since she liked her, a lot.

"The mix is ready for a pan," Tami smiled and then turned to the sink to wash her hands.

Addie was getting the pan ready when she felt Tami's eyes on her, she turned and looked at her. Where someone normal was concerned, they might've said sorry for staring, or even looked away, but Tami didn't fall under the normal category. She just continued to look at Addie.

"What?" Addie said flattening her hair nervously.

"Oh, you're just really pretty," Tami said, making Addie's stomach drop, "You're almost seventeen, right?"

Blushing, and a little flustered, Addie answered somewhat steadily. "Y-yeah, you?"

"Same, but I'm a little younger I think," Tami turned away and Addie sighed with relief and turned back to the brownie mix, but Tami was still talking, "So, uh, Addie, is that short for something? Like, because Addie Smith just doesn't sit right with me, y'know?"

"Yeah, it's short for something,"

"What?"

"Uh..." Addie didn't tell anyone her real name, "I guess you'll just have to find out," Whoa, Addie had no idea where that came from.

Apparently, neither did Tami because she was looking at Addie again with an open mouth. This time when Addie looked at her, Tami closed her mouth, and swallowed. Addie realized that she'd surprised Tami, but she didn't want her to know it. Addie was exhilarated, so with that confidence, she looked Tami dead in the eye, smiled and winked, and then turned back to the brownies.

Addie still felt Tami's eyes on her, but she finished with the brownies, put them into the oven and left the kitchen without looking back at her once.

Addie was finding things about herself that she'd never known. The bi-curious she thought she had been was fading into a definite bi-sexual.

Walking into the living room, Addie saw Amy on the couch and walked over and sat next to her.

"I'm bored," Amy said, wrapping her arm through Addie's and curling up with her on the couch.

"Me too," Addie said. There was a awkward silence.

"Wanna go hang out somewhere?" Amy asked innocently.

"I'll drive," Addie smiled.

So off they went, where, neither of them knew, so finally after much deliberation, Addie pulled into one of the parks with the playgrounds. Nobody was there because 1) High school kids didn't really come to places like this and 2) Elementary school kids and middle school kids were still in school.

Amy giggled and took off into the grassy part, her short hair sort of flapping behind her. Addie preferred to walk, and came in at a slower pace. She was standing awkwardly in the grass area and had just looked behind her when she felt herself barreled over onto the ground.

Laughing, she tried to push Amy off, but she couldn't manage to, Amy was clearly stronger. Then after much struggling, Amy just pinned Addie's hands down by her head.

Addie's stomach fluttered, and she knew what she wanted to say, she just didn't have the ?" Her tone was where she wanted it, so she was okay, but Amy still noticed the stutter.

"Why you s-s-stuttering?" She pretended to think, then get an idea, "Do I make you...nervous?" She whispered playfully in Addie's ear, causing her breathing to get heavy.

She licked her lips and swallowed, "Maybe,"

"Well, I'll take that as a yes," she breathed in Addie's ear, "How's that?"

She'd be surprised if her body wasn't shaking all over from anicipation.

Keeping her hands pinned by her head, Amy kissed Addie's neck and collarbone, down from her ear, across her chest and up to her lips. This time, there was no hesitation before Addie kissed back.

Amy released Addie's arms and wrapped her own around her back, bringing her body up to meet hers while she stradled the thin girl. Addie responded by sliding her arms around Amy's neck and tangling her ands in her short hair and pulling, deepening the kiss.

It got more intense, Addie slipped her tongue into Amy's mouth first this time, except she had pulled herself up to face Amy, so the were both on their knees.

Amy battled Addie's tongue for dominance, and when she felt like she was losing, grabbed the other girl's belt loops and pulled their cores closer, then, she reached behind and pulled the girl even closer to her, by the small of her back.

Moving her hands just under the lining of Addie's jeans, Amy dragged her thumbs across the sensitive waistline skin causing goosebumps to arise everywhere on Addie's skin, and moving her to deepen and intensify the kiss.

Just then, Amy's phone went off, loud as hell, scaring the two girls from their kiss. It was rining, Amy looked at it,"Shit, it's Tam," She answered, "Hello?"

Addie heard muffled talking.

"Oh, yeah we were just-"

More muffled talking.

"Oh, okay thanks," pause, "Yeah, we'll be back in a little," pause, "Mmkay, bye."

Addie looked at her, "What was that about?"

"She's just wondering where we are was all," was the reply.

"So should we head back?"

"Yeah, probably, unless you wanna deal with Tam," she looked at me, "yeah, didn't think so. She said the timer went off for your brownies, she took them out, but she didn't know. If they were ready or not."

"Shit," I had completely forgotten about the brownies, "Well, let's head back then."

On the way back, they listened to music and sang as loud as they could, sticking their heads out the window and everything. Before they rolled up in their neighborhood though, they turned it down and rolled up the windows.

Addie took the key out of the ignition, and was about to get out when Amy's hand on her own stopped her, she turned and met with lips.

They shared a soft passionate kiss for some time until a slight 'tap, tap' on the window arose them. Addie looked warily at Tami who was motioning at them through the window to come inside.

Addie and Amy shared a bashful look nd got out of the car, and made their ways, embarrassed into the house.

*****

Author's Note: I'm really glad I finally finished this chapter, it's about time! I hope you enjoyed it!