Chapter Six

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!

*****

Addie got up and went to the bathroom that adjoined the two upstairs rooms. Looking in the mirror, she was surprised to see that she didn't look like she's just woken up. She looked alert. Ready.

Going into her room, Addie grabbed her clothes from her suitcase and made her way into the bathroom. Stripping down, she leaned over the bathtub, naked, to turn on the water. Just then, she heard a yawn outside the door and the door opened from Tami's room as the water came on.

Addie screamed and slipped into the tub, her knee hitting the metal on the way in, "Son of a BITCH!" Addie let out. She tried to stand, but soon realized she couldn't and instead pulled the curtain shut and turned off the water.

The silence that stretched over the bathroom was awkward then Tami's stern, but slightly hesitant voice reached Addie's ears, "Are you alright?"

Trying to keep herself from being rude, "Yeah, I'm good."

"Do you need help?" Addie heard Tami's footsteps towards the tub.

"NO!" she looked at her nude body, "Uh- I mean, no, just, could you hand me the towel that's on the counter?"

Tami's feet made noises to the counter and back to the tub and her hand appeared over the shower curtain clutching the towel.

"Just drop it, that's fine." The towel was released and Addie used it to cover her front, but because of her knee, she couldn't maneuver it around her back, "Thanks."

"Do you need help up?" Tami asked.

Addie weighed her options. She really didn't want to say yes, seeing as she was naked, but she didn't have much of a choice, "Uh, yea."

Tami grabbed the curtain, "Are you..covered?" She asked still behind the plastic.

"As much as I can be yeah," Addie said irritably.

She heard a sigh before the shower curtain was pulled back to reveal her lying in the bath tub with a bleeding and bruised knee. Tami took a breath in, "That looks bad."

"Well, it sure as hell isn't gonna look better the longer I'm down here. Wanna help me?" Addie said teasing her.

"Oh, yea, right, sorry," Tami laughed, "Its just kinda funny watching you struggle with that towel," the blonde eyed Addie playfully, "Alright, let's get you up, I suppose."

Tami held out her arm and Addie grabbed it for support, leaving one hand at the top of the towel to keep it in place. Gripping Tami's arm with all her strength, she felt the blonde's muscle tighten underneath her fingers. And she stood up and let to of her forearm before the towel could fall and wrapped it around her back as well, quickly grabbing the other girl's arm for support again.

"You good?" Tami asked, eying the older girl closely. Addie nodded, "Alright, take a step over, first with the bad leg."

Addie followed her directions and once her bare foot was enclosed within the fuzziness of the bath rug, she looked to Tami for her next instruction, not wanting to put weight on her bad leg.

"Okay," the blonde said biting her lip, "Uh, I need you too put almost all your weight on my arms so that way you don't slip in the tub," her voice cracked and Addie looked at her curiously, but followed the younger girl's directions.

When she was completely out if the tub, Addie let Tami walk her to her room. And then Tami went back for Addie's pjs.

Coming back in the room, Tami said, "I'm going to go get the first aid kit, do you think you can get dressed on your own?" she eyed the dirty blonde carefully.