Chapter Seven

The headache...ugh the headache. Addie couldn't even deal with everything that was going on with her body. She wasn't wearing anything but underwear and her clothes were scattered everywhere. What happened last night?

Then, the memories from the night before started weaving their way into Addie's thoughts. Oh, shit, she thought becoming aware of what happened, and then something else filled her. Complete and utter hurt.

Tami had just up and walked out, like what the fuck? She tried to stand up and found out quickly she couldn't. Her knee was bruised and the rest of her body sorer than she thought necessary.

Fuck. "Tami!" She looked over at the clock, holy fucking shit, it was 2:06 pm, "Tamera!"

The door opened and not the one to the bathroom, it was the one to the hall, which surprised Addie, "Don't call me that," Tami said upon entering.

"What, Tamera?" Addie honestly didn't care how intimidating Tami was at the moment.

"Yeah, just hush Ad..."

"It's just Addie," Addie took in the younger girl's appearence: a long black t-shirt that covered her body to her knees, and a white apron over top. The blonde's appearence was so well-kept that Addie was almost convinced that Tami had been sober the night before, "What?" Addie realized she'd been staring.

"Oh, shit..sorry," She looked away.

"Ha, I know I'm sexy Ads, but you don't have to stare." She added, "You want a sight? Take a look in the mirror."

Addie felt the blood rush to her face as the blonde laughed, and Addie felt herself shiver, "Yeah, I'll bet I'm a sight for sore eyes, eh?" She joked helplessly.

"Well, I.. nevermind, d'you have a headache?"

All it took was the question for the pain to start. Addie rubbed her temple, "Yeah, but I can't get up," She said from her laying down position.

"I figured as much, your knee was pretty fucked up yesterday, wait here."

Addie replied, "Do I have any other choice?" Tami smirked and walked out.

When Tami came back in, she was followed by the smell of pancakes which made Addie, who had closed her eyes again, to clutch the comforter to her chest and sit up abruptly causing a pang in her side.

Tam set a tray down in front of Addie. It was adorned with Buttermilk pancakes and light, sweet coffee, and next to the plate there was a smaller plate with a banana bread bagel on it and two ibeuprofen and two aceutemtaphin.

"Hang-over cure," Tami explained, pointing to the pills.

"Right. Thanks." The reminder of the night before had Addie feeling nothing but discontent for the younger girl once more.

Tami stood there awkwardly as Addie dived into the pancakes making sure her blanket stayed where it was, "Can I help you?" Addie said, full of attitude, with a full mouth and another bite of pancake pending on her fork.

Tami didn't look offended, but instead raised her eyebrow and sat on the edge of the bed, "Look, Addie... what happened last night-"

"I'd rather not talk about it," Addie said with venom, she suddenly wasn't very hungry anymore, she pushed the plate away, "I don't like pancakes," She insisted.

"Good, because you eating interferes with our conversation that, regardess if you want to or not, we're having right now."

Addie was taken aback by the sterness in Tami's voice.

"I only did what I did so that way I wasn't taking advantage of you while you weren't in control of you mind or your body. Inebriated is not the way you want to have your first time, I would know it happened to me. I wasn't mad at you Addie... I was mad at myself. Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't have to go throught what I did."

Addie was about to interrupt, but Tami pushed on, "Now, finish you pancakes because it's bullshit that you don't like them." The blonde stood up and walked up to the older girl and kissed her on the forhead and started to walk out.

"Adeline."

"Hm?"

"My name is Adeline. Addie for short."

"Alright Addie."

"Thank you, Tamera."

"You're welcome, Adeline."

*****
Author's Note: SO NOW WE KNOW! Hmmmmmm what happens next! Sorry it's such a short chapter, had to throw this wrench in there! You learned how Tami lost her virginity! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be silent readers, comment and vote (:

Stay Beautiful!
-A