Imagine#2

It's been two months since you broke up with Levi. He cheated on you for a month while he was on tour with the vamps, and you didn't want to be with a boy who cheated on you. At first it was pure agony. You would constantly think about him and want him back, but you knew that he did wrong and that you couldn't trust him again. One morning you woke up in a great mood when you heard a knock on the door. You thought it was your best friend coming over for the day, but when you opened the door you froze. Levi was holding flowers in his hand and smiling at you. "Hello (y/n)." Levi said slowly. "Hi Levi. What do you want? Don't you think you already did enough to ruin my life?" You said defensively. "(Y/N) please just listen to what I have to say. Please." Levi said weakly. You couldn't resist him. You nodded and let him walk inside. "Levi I think you know what you did. You broke my heart. You can't do anything about it and I don't trust you anymore." You said as a tear fell down you face. "I'm so sorry for what I did to you. It was the stupidest thing I have ever done. These past two months have been hell for me, can you please just take me back. Please. I know you can't trust me again, but I want you back. I love you." Levi said and broke down. You loved him and wanted him back. You finally let in. "It's going to take a while for me to trust you again, but we can start it all over again." You said and smiled. Levi ran over to you and after months of separation your lips were finally back with his.