For clothecookie

You were walking through Santa Monica Pier, admiring the beautiful theme park. It would've been so much better if you hadn't been ditched by your best friend for some hot guy she claimed to have seen. You walk up to the biggest, haunted hour ride there, feeling the need to scream. You loved the thrill of horror and rollercoasters. You wait in the massive line till, eventually, it was your turn to get on the ride but it was requested that you don't go in one two-seater cart alone. "One! Do we have a single person riding alone in this line?!" the rides assister calls out and you stomach drops, realizing no one will be in the line and you'll have to wait for hours and hours. That is, until, someone sticks their hand up in the air and weaves their way through the line. You watch him approach the assister and smile at you. He escorts the two of you into one of the front carts. You sit nervously, fidgeting as the countdown for the ride to start echoed around you. "Nervous?" The guy beside you guessed. You turn to him, actually noticing who it was and why it sounded so familier. Levi Jones. From The Tide. Now, you weren't their number one biggest fan, but you loved their music and knew about them a bit. "Yeah, a bit" You reply anyways and he laughs, running a free hand through his hair. "Don't be..." He smiles, "If you want you can squeeze my hand?". The ride starts up before you can answer and the doors to the haunted house swing open. You quickly, in the pitch darkness, reach for his hand and clutch onto it for dear life. Throughout the ride, the two of you both screamed and were even more shocked when the camera flashed, taking a picture of your reactions. At the end of the ride, Levi leads you out, still holding your hand, and buys the picture for each of you. "So, uh, I didn't get your name?" He mumbles nervously as the two of you come to a stop outside the ride. "Chloe" You reply, still staring at your and his intwined hands. "Well, Chloe, i'd love to see you again?". And that, was the start of a fun-filled, extremely worth the wait relationship with Levi Jones.