Imagine#3

Levi was the one who started this. He had come in late one night, but that soon escalated to him coming home late almost every night. You feared the worst, so after a week of this you decided to confront him.
"Levi, why are you coming home late?" You asked, after he entered your shared apartment.
"Practice ran late." He shrugged, as he took off his coat and kicked off his shoes.
"Bull, I called Drew to ask where you were and he said he hadn't seen you all day." You were getting mad he was lying to you.
"Y/N please just leave me alone." He snapped.
"If you are cheating on me, just say it!" You yelled back, bracing yourself for the worst.
"Look-" He began, but you stopped him by walking away crying.
You began to pack a few clothes, and began to think about where you could stay. You had just put the last of your items in the bag when Levi walked in.
"Y/N you didn't let me explain." He said, coming into your room.
"Save it for the other girl." You snapped, and began to walk out the room. You got to the door and could see Levi was following you, you opened the door to walk outside when you were met with something else. Along the driveway were candles and a sign that pointed towards your backyard. You followed the sign, bag in hand, to your backyard gate. You opened it up, to reveal your backyard illuminated by candles. Rose petals were scattered all along the walkway.
"Y/N." Said Levi from behind you. You turned around to find Levi down on the ground on one knee. "I'm sorry this was supposed to be different, and this is the reason I have been late. It took me a while to get all this."
"I'm so sorry Levi." You sobbed.
"It's ok, so, will you still think about marrying me?" He asked, with a smile.
You sobbed yes, and then he slipped the ring onto your finger. After he stood up you showered him in apologies and kisses.