imagine#8

"What's all this?" Levi asks as you and your daughter come into the house weighed down by bags and bags of things you'd just bought on your shopping spree. "Just some stuff," she answers nonchalantly, dropping them down onto the kitchen table and heading for her room to get changed for the birthday party she's going to in a bit. Levi begins digging through some of the bags, checking out everything you'd just bought. "What do we have here?" he asks cheekily, pulling out one of the bras that's in a bag. "That would be your daughter's," you point out through a laugh. "What?!" he gasps, dropping it as though it had burned him. "Since when does she wear those?!" "Since now. Well actually since last year, but it's time for her to move from training bras to the real deal," you mention offhandedly, starting to go through the bags and figure out what needs to go where. Levi runs a hand through his hair, looking pale as he says, "A bra? My daughter wears a bra now?" "Mom, you told him?!" she shrieks from somewhere behind you as she returns to the kitchen. You bite back your laughter as Levi grabs the bag of her bras, stating firmly, "I'm just gonna take these and lock them up somewhere. There's no need for you to be a woman just yet." Your daughter rolls her eyes and you burst out in laughter, enjoying the scene.