For Caoimhe9701

You were on your way to an interview with Levi, and you actually had a mission with this one. You had done an interview a month ago and you had come off pretty dumb. You had stumbled on your words and it was really painful for you to watch. You weren't dumb, just nervous. But since, people had made parody accounts of you and really mean pictures. You needed to clear it up, so you were on your way to the TV studio to talk about it. You got there, and you got nervous. It was one thing to be nervous, but to be nervous about messing up because you're nervous is a whole new ballgame. Eventually, you were asked out on stage along with Levi. The woman hosting the show stood and hugged you and Levi as you sat. She spoke to Levi briefly, "So, Caoimhe, you recently did an interview where you kind of stumbled a little bit" the interviewer asked, and you nodded. You couldn't wait to clear it up. "In honor of that, we want to show this video" the interviewer said, and you turned curiously to the screen. You knew the video the second it started, and it was a remixed version of the mistakes you made put to music. Almost like the 'hide yo kids hide yo wife video'. You turned to Levi, and he was furious. The interviewer knew you were here to try clear things up, and she was just being rude by showing this video. It ended, and you glared at the interviewer. "Woah, take it easy there. Don't want to pop one of your four brain cells" she laughed. Levi stood up. "You know, maybe if you had even four brain cells, you would know that you don't speak to someone like that. Even if Caoimhe, was as dumb as a pile of sticks, which she isn't, she would still be better off than you" he said, walking off. "Oh, and just so you know," you continued, following behind him, "I'm a college educated honor role student and you ask questions for a living" you said, walking off. The show cut to an infomercial and that interviewer was cut from the show. 'Levi and Caoimhe get sassy' trended worldwide, and people were really impressed with how witty you were.