For GalaxyDefender5ever

You didn't give me your name, I hope this is okay! x

"Let me see it!" Levi's mom exclaims, bursting through the door in excitement. You hold up your left hand and squeal happily. "It's gorgeous!" she compliments. "You did good, Son," she tacks on, pinching Levi's cheek lovingly. "Thanks, Mum," he mumbles. He rolls his eyes goodnaturedly as you and his mom head for the living room, leaving him in the kitchen. "So tell me everything! How did he ask you?" she questions. You laugh. "You've heard the story a thousand times!" "I know, but I want to hear it again; it's so sweet." You retell the story once more, not leaving out a single detail. When you've finished, his mom gets a look in her eye that you can't quite interpret. Finally she says, "You know, I bet he never told you this, but when he was six he propsed to a girl -" "Mum! No!" he shouts from the kitchen, cutting her off. "Nooo, I wanna hear this!" you insist, laughing. "She was this cute little blonde girl. Very sweet. She was missing her two front teeth, too. It was just adorable." "Mum, for the love of God, please stop talking," he begs, appearing in the doorway. "Anyways," she carries on, ignoring his plea. He flies across the room to cover her mouth with his palm before she can go on. The three of you errupt in laughter and she agrees not to tell you...until later when he's out of earshot.