imagine #11

"no, no, please." You wined in your sleep, "no, not Levi. Not him. It can't be! NO!" You shouted before you and Levi simultaneously sprung up from your bed.

"What's wrong, babe?" Levi said in a groggy but worried voice. He pulled you into a tight hug. Crying into his chest, you pulled him closer and refused to let go.

"It's okay, (Y/N). I'm right here. I'm not leaving." He said rubbing your back as you sobbed for a couple more minutes remembering the dream you just had.

"You were killed." You said abruptly. Looking to your confused boyfriend, you continued, "In my dream, you were killed. You got stuck on train tracks right before-" you started crying again.

"It's okay. I'm still here. I'll always be here. Don't worry." He said bringing you closer to him again, knowing that getting stuck on train tracks was one of your fears. He lifted you up and wiped your tears.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)." He softly pressed his lips to yours making you believe that he would be there for you.

"I love you, too." You said sniffling. Levi pulled you towards him under the sheets. Your back against his chest. He wrapped his strong arms around your body and left warm kisses on your neck.

"I'll protect you." He said squeezing you into him. Within minutes, you were both sound asleep, more so than before.