imagine#10

"Y/N, I don't know how to stop him. He won't stop crying" Levi whispered, and your eyes opened. You hadn't really been sleeping, that would have required some silence. Dylan has spent his first night at home screaming and crying, not able to sleep. You groaned as you pulled yourself from under the covers. "Remember what you said about the return policy?" Levi smiled, and you shook your head at him and smirked. You walked in and Dylan was in his crib, beet red from crying for the last two hours. "Come here baby boy" you whispered. You scooped him up and took him out to the couch. Levi watched intently from the doorway, looking for tips on how to deal with this in the future. Dylan wasn't calming down, so you did the only thing you could think of. You started singing 'Photograph - Ed Sheeran' as you rocked your son back and forth. Before the first chorus, Dylan was fast asleep. "How did you...?" Levi asked, and you shrugged. "I literally have no idea" you laughed lightly, and Levi smiled. "Let me take a picture" he said, and you nodded. Levi got his phone off the side table and took a picture. He tweeted it, and wrote '@Y/T/N is the baby whisperer. first night with Dylan is officially over. here's to many many more!'.