For CaitlinMcVey12

It seems like years ago when you last saw Levi, when you said your last goodbyes, teary eyes, and the last hug and kiss before he was pulled away to his flight. It had been really hard not having him around. You were standing with Y/F/N, you both anxiously waiting for the boys. "How long does it take them?" Y/F/N whine as security says close to you both. After the incident two years ago where you and Y/F/N were ambushed and basically pushed around, security were told to always stay near the two of you in big crowds. "I don't know" you sigh before there was an announcement, "flight 246 from LA has been delayed" the voice says, "is that their flight?" Y/B/F asks, "I don't know, wait Levi texted me the flight details" you say grabbing your phone and checking the text messages, "we land at 7pm, coming in from LA, airline 246" you read the message and Y/F/N sighs. Of course their flight was delayed, something always happens. "How long is delayed for?" Y/F/N questions, "no idea hopefully not too long" you answer, before suddenly all the fans who had come along started screaming happily, and security jumped up. "I think they are here" Y/F/N smiles happily, "or someone just felt like pretending" you sigh not seeing the boys. You and Y/F/N both sigh noticing that the boys weren't here yet. Suddenly the fans get louder, you and Y/F/N looked up and to your surprise the boys were sleepily walking through the doors. All the of them looked tired, and jet lagged. All scruffed up, shoes only half on, hair everywhere, it was funny and cute at the same time. Levi spots you and you smile at him and he comes straight to you. His eyes were now lit up happily, and he didn't look the slightest bit tired, he pulls you in for a long hug and you both embrace the moment you haven't felt in 6 whole months. 6 months far too long. "I love you, I love you, I love you" Levi whispers, you giggle, "I love you too" "I've been waiting 6 months to say this to you in person, to hug you, and kiss you, and cuddle with you, oh my god I am creeping you out" he lets out, you laugh pulling away from the hug, "you're so cute" you smile before leaning up and kissing him sweetly. Of course it was very quick, neither of you liked pictures of you both kissing to go viral on the Internet.

Y/F/N - Your Friends Name

Levi Jones Imagines (The Tide)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara