Chapter Four: Welcome to Big Hit, Noona!

June 14th, 2013

Serenity woke early as usual and quickly got into her gym clothes and headed for the hotel gym. She plugged her earbuds in and jammed out to her old school playlist. Two hours later after alternating weights and cardio she made her way back to her hotel room. Lucas was already awake with a sleepy Shawn sitting in front of the tv with room service pancakes and bacon. Shawn was eating his omelet and potatoes.

"I can't believe you still workout on vacation Ren, you're a trooper", he joked. Serenity laughed and made her way into her suite to shower and get ready.

She walked out an hour later ready and sat down next to Shawn and began eating her omelet and fruit that he ordered her.

"What time is Sejin picking you up?", Shawn asked.

Serenity looked at her watch.

"In about an hour, what are you and Lucas going to do?", she asked.

"We are just hanging out, watching cartoons, maybe going swimming", he replied.

Serenity nodded, "thanks for watching him while I go to see the big hit company, I should be back by dinner".

Shawn waved her off, " no worries Ren, enjoy hanging out with the group", he replied.

A little while later her phone goes off letting her know Sejin was out front. Serenity kissed and hugged Lucas and hugged Shawn and made her way to the hotel entrance.

She greeted Sejin entering the car and they made their way to the Big Hit building. It was smaller but still nice. Sejin led her inside and got her a pass to wear. A girl came running over to them.

"Hello Ms. Adam's, I'm Yeji, I'll be assisting you today during your tour", she greeted.

"Its nice to meet you, please call me Serenity or Ren '', Serenity replied and bowed.

Yeji presented Serenity with a to-go cup, "large iced americano with two pumps of sugar free peppermint and white chocolate and half and half", she beamed.

Serenity accepted the cup and thanked her.

They began their tour of the studios and dance rooms. Getting to the last room the music was blaring and Serenity recognized the song immediately. She made her way in the room and watched as the guys practiced their choreography for We are Bulletproof part two. She cheered when they finished.

Taehyung and Jungkook came walking over.

"Hello Noona, are you having a good tour?", Taehyung asked.

Serenity nodded, "looks like you are all working hard" she replied.

Sejin walked in with their lunches, which were bulgogi lunch boxes. Each boy grabbed one and began digging in. The boxes looked small to Serenity. She walked over to Sejin,
"Isn't that too small for a meal for growing boys?"Serenity asked.

Sejin looked down and nodded. Serenity understood. She grabbed her phone and searched up a nearby restaurant. She ordered multiple items and had them delivered. Sejin knew what she was doing. So did Hoseok, he peeked over her shoulder while she ordered. It warmed his heart.

"Well, I think I'm ready to go see Bang -nim now Yeji, please lead the way", she said to the young girl.

Serenity bid farewell to the guys and said she would be back shortly.

After she left, Jin and RM finished food quickly. "I'm still hungry, those boxes are not enough", Jin says, rubbing his stomach.

"Dont worry hyung, Serenity ordered us more food, it will be here soon", Hoseok replied.

All the guy stared at him, "she did?"Namjoon asked.

Hoseok nodded and looked as Sejin entered carrying multiple bags of food.

They all grabbed the bags and invited Sejin to join them. He smiled and sat down.

They all ate and enjoyed each other's company. Namjoon wondered how the meeting with Serenity and Bang-nim was going.

In the top of the building in Bang Si Hyuk's office Serenity sat across from him.

"Did you enjoy your tour, Serenity?"he asked hopefully.

" I did Bang-nim, you have a nice company where I can see you really care about your artists" she said.

"However, I can see that what you dont have is money, your equipment needs upgrading and some of the practice areas need repairs' ' she continued.

Bang Si Hyuk nodded, "Yes, unfortunately I started this company in 2005. I've tried my best, but it seems that gaining ground against the bigger companies like YG, JYP, and Cube is too hard", he said.

Serenity shook her head, "and you think having an investor will help that?", she asked.

"I do, the larger companies are very successful because they have investors that give them money to promote their groups. I didn't want to do that. I know what happens to idols when investors get involved. How their agencies use thier idols to get money, I can't do that to these boys. When Sejin told me what you did at Mcountdown I looked you up. You're a very kind and generous person Serenity, I read all about your foundation and charity work. I have also seen you with the boys, you care for their well being. This is why I asked you to come take a tour", he replied.

Serenity nodded understanding that he truly wanted to take care of the artists that are here.

"I would want to be made a partner, not just an investor. I don't want to intrude on how you run things, but I need to make sure my money is used properly. I have to discuss this with my son and mother also since it would mean we would have to move here to Korea", Serenity said.

Bang Si Hyuk smiles. He knew this could be great. "Of course, a partnership can be worked out, how much time do you need?", he asked.

"My mother and my brother and his family return from jeju at the end of the week" she replies.

They both agreed to meet the following Monday with thier lawyers.

Serenity shook his hands and Yeji escorted her to the practice room.

Sejin and the boys stood up when she entered the room.

Jimin walked to her and engulfed her in a huge hug, "thank you for the food noona" he said with a beaming smile that made his eyes disappear.

She stood there frozen for a moment,then proceeded to look around the room. All the boys smiled at her lovingly and bowed to her. She had grown to care for each and every one of them. She wanted to protect and care for them. This is where she was meant to be.

After hugging each member she hastily made her way to the car with Sejin.

"That's a normal lunch for them right?", she asked as they drove back to her hotel.

Sejin nodded, " I have a budget for food for them every week, normally idols have to pay for thier own lunches and food for their dorm, but Bang -nim wants to pay for it", he replies.

Serenity shook her head and reached into her purse as they pulled up to her hotel. Sejin opened her door and she got out.

She handed him an envelope, he looked inside and saw a stack of cash.

"Its money for their food,and anything they might need for the rest of the month. Go get groceries and stuff for their dorm, tell them I'll see them later this week to go shopping" she said.

Sejin began tearing up and tackled her into a huge hug. " Thank god for you Serenity" he said choking up.

Serenity patted his back and shooed him away.

Serenity made a call to her mother and told her what was going on, she booked transport for her mom and family to get to gangnam immediately.