CH 17: Vacations and Revelations

Chapter 17: Vacations and Revelations

The new year brought with it a peace of mind. Serenity was happy with how things were going. Lucas was thriving, her mother had found a new zest for life, and she was actually happy. The group had Countdown Seoul on the first, but then they were off for two weeks until they had to attend the Golden Disk awards. The boys were all planning to head home for their break. They all invited Serenity to go with them.

January 2nd 2015

Here she was on a train to Busan. She decided she would spend a few days with Jungkook and Jimin. Lucas sat next to her on his tablet watching videos. Serenity's mother decided to take a few weeks and go see her friends in the states. As the train announced they would be arriving soon Serenity packed up her bag. She readied Lucas and they got off the train. "Noona Ren, over here", was yelled out and Serenity turned to see Jimin with his younger brother. Serenity smiled and greeted them. Jimin hugged Serenity briefly then picked Lucas up and helped Serenity with her bags. His younger brother, Park Ji-hyun was two years younger than Jimin. He was very sweet and Serenity thought he resembled Jungkook. They all got into a car and made their way to Jimin's parents house. His mother was at work, but she wanted them to come eat as soon as they got settled into the guest room. Ji-hyun took Lucas to the convenience store while Serenity unpacked essentials for the day and tomorrow. She will leave for Jungkook's parents house the day after tomorrow. Jimin came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He slowly ran his face across her neck and whispered, "I'm happy you're here Noona". Serenity turned to face him and kissed his lips gently. "I'm excited too Jimin '', she replied. They held each other close as Jimin moved his hands to Serenity's backside. He gave her a playful squeeze as Serenity laughed and patted his shoulder. Jimin picked her up and swung her onto the bed. He playfully hovered over her. "Jimin, your brother and Lucas will be back any minute" Serenity chuckled. Jimin buried his head in her neck. "I know, just give me a minute angel", he whispered as he grazed her lips with his own. They made out a few more minutes before they heard the door opening and Lucas yelling for them. Jimin raised himself off of her and they made their way downstairs. Lucas greeted them and ran to his mother.

After a short while they all changed and headed for Jimin's mothers restaurant. When they entered, resounding gasps and cheers raised up around them. Jimin was pulled away by fans and friends who greeted him. Serenity was whisked away by Jimin's brother to a table in the back. Serenity sat Lucas down and Jimin's mother came and greeted them. Serenity watched Jimin happily as he signed autographs and took pictures. A woman Jimin's age approached him from behind and hugged him tightly, pressing her body to his. Jimin whirled around surprised. "Eun? What are you doing?", he asked. The woman smiled and rushed forward pressing her lips to his. "Welcome home Jiminah, I've missed you! Are you here long? Can we meet at my place like usual?", she asked while battling her eyes at him. It was a shot to Serenity's heart. She lowered her gaze to the table. Lucas patted her arm and she turned towards him. "Are you alright Eomma? Why are you sad?"Lucas asked. Serenity shook her head, "I'm fine bug, what do you want to eat? You must be hungry", Serenity replied. She looked over to Jimin and saw him seated next to the woman at a table with what seemed like his school friends. They all laughed and joked. His mother came to their table and then looked around for her son. When she saw him sitting next to Eun she grimaced and then quickly turned her face towards Serenity. Serenity was looking over the menu with her son and smiling. Jimin's mom greeted them and told them she wanted to make special items for them. When the food came she sat with her younger son, Serenity and Lucas. They ate and Serenity thanked her. They went to leave and Serenity informed her that she would be headed to Jungkook's parents house tomorrow instead of the day after. She would come see her for lunch before they departed. She sadly agreed and watched as Ji-hyun took them back to the house. She went to Jimin and his friends after they left. "May I borrow my son for a moment, Eun?" She sarcastically asked. Eun smirked back. "Of course Eomma '', she replied. Jimin's mom glared at her. "Please do not call me that, we are not close", she answered back loudly. Eun frowned and gazed at her friends around the table laughing at her. Jimin frowned, "mom, where is Serenity and Lucas?" He asked looking back at the table Serenity was at. "Now you noticed?, She and Lucas ate and left with Ji-hyun", she said angrily. "I was just visiting with my friends' ', he started. "And flirting with Eun, I don't know what you see in that girl, she is only interested because you're famous. She would not give you a second look before you become a trainee", his mother stated. Jimin became upset. "Did Serenity see us? Was she upset? Why didn't she come to me?", he asked. "Like you care now. Eun has been all over you this entire time. Serenity ate and said she is going to leave tomorrow instead of the day after and I really don't blame her. Go, have fun with your precious Eun and her fake friends' ', she stated and stormed back to the kitchen. Jimin stood there a moment staring at his departed mother. She was right, Eun only paid attention to him after he debuted. Jimin felt an arm wrap around his own, "Jiminah, thanks for the meal! Me and my friends want to go to karaoke, will you treat us?''Eun asked. Jimin smiled, she was so pretty. "Of course", he replied and they headed out. He went with them and partied the night away. He didn't stumble home until the sunrise and fell into his bed.