CHAPTER 16: Breaking the Ice Queen

SMUT WARNING 

August 12th, 2014

On the flight back from America Serenity decided to sit by Sejin to go over the boys schedule for the next few months. They would have a few days until the big "Dark and Wild" showcase. Her mother and Lucas were due to arrive in Korea in another week or two, so Serenity will have a little time to prepare him for school. She finished her discussion with Sejin and went to read some of her books on her kindle. She found herself sleepy as well and decided to sleep. 

When she awoke she noticed an arm around her waist. She turned to see Yoongi, he stirred awake. "I'm sorry, I needed to rest and I always slept better with you than by myself", he whispered. Serenity nodded and turned towards him. She cuddled into his chest and they continued to sleep. She needed the rest as well. 

August 19th, 2014

Serenity woke early and headed for the venue for the showcase. She met with Yeji who handed her her coffee. They set about getting the caterers and security settled in. The band arrived later that afternoon. Serenity went out in front with coolers of water bottles for the fans like she usually did at events. Security had started to accompany her a few months ago when Serenity got into an altercation with a fan. The fans had gotten wilder over the last year. Sasaeng fans were a regular occurance in her and the bands lives. Shawn told her that she paid too much attention to how the fans react to her and that is what made her afraid to continue her relationship with the four older members. Serenity denied it, but she knew there was truth to Shawn's words. She was about halfway through the line when a woman grabbed her shirt and tried to pull her to fall. Serenity spun around and released herself. She turned to face the woman. "Stop pretending to be all nice you bitch, Bangtang Sonyeondan's real fans see you for what you are. You are just a sad, ugly, American whore who needs to leave Korea, no one wants you here. Take your bratty son and leave" she ranted. Serenity raised her eyebrow at her. "Why does my presence threaten you so much? If I'm ugly, sad and a whore like you say, you should know that Bangtang would have nothing to do with me, Right? It's so sad to see someone so delusional that they think they can dictate orders to others. What about the fans around you, are they the same as me? They don't seem angered by my presence, or my relationship with Bangtang. Why is that I wonder, oh yeah it's because they realize that Bangtang Sonyeondan are human beings and not objects to be owned. Get a clue you wacko!" Serenity yelled. The woman stood surprised and embarrassed, she looked around at the searing glares around her and crouched back into the crowd. Serenity continued handing out water and said her goodbyes to the crowd when she finished. A few asked for pictures and she happily obliged. 

Back inside the venue, Yeji greeted her with another coffee. "You're an angel", Serenity ranted. Yeji laughed and escorted her to the makeup and hair area. Serenity looked over all the boys outfits and sat down on the couch to catch a few minutes rest. A sparkling water was held before her. She looked up to see Jin. "You have to stay hydrated, just like us Ren", he said. Serenity took the bottle and bowed her thanks. Jin stood before her for a few moments, then turned to leave, but he stopped. He sat next to her and gazed into her eyes. "I'm not giving up Serenity, I want you, that won't change", he said, then got up and went to change.

The event was set to start. Serenity decided she wanted to be in the crowd for the performance. They started with "No more Dreams" and "NO". The lights and videos were a whirlwind. However, Serenity just stood and watched her boys. This is what they were meant for, the idol life, the fans, the music and the spotlight. Fans chanted and screamed, many were crying. The event was proceeding with songs and interviews. Serenity tried not to meet eyes with any of the members during certain songs. Yet, during "Let me know", Namjoon started right at her. She thought she saw tears. Fans behind her were losing it, saying "We love you Namjoon" and "We would never hurt you Oppa". Serenity just looked elsewhere in order to not let tears fall from her eyes. They closed the show with Boy in Luv. As Serenity was making her way backstage she noticed a group of people standing by the door she had to go through. It all happened so fast. The crowd rushed the doors and overwhelmed security. Serenity ran back to the stage. One of the security hoisted her onto the stage and she proceeded to run back to the dressing room. She beats the crowd making their way back there. She runs into the dressing room. "Sejin, get them out of here NOW!", she screams. Sejin and the other managers jump into action, grabbing each of the members and pushing them towards a back exit where the Van's are waiting. "No, Serenity comes with us, we can't leave her" Jungkook hollars. The members get herded into the van's, they catch a view of the crowd busting down the locked doors and Serenity closing and locking the back door with her still inside. Every member is yelling for her to come with them as they speed away from the venue.