Chapter 13: Holidays, Hospitals and Home

SMUT WARNING

It was the day the boys would return from Thailand. Jin's birthday was tomorrow and Serenity had taken the time to remodel a studio area in the Big Hit building into a relaxation space. She created a gameroom of sorts. It had a computer gaming area, and on the other wall was a multi television setup with different gaming systems. She had relaxing furniture and a drink fridge and snack cabinet. Jin and the others would be coming over for dinner tomorrow.

The guys had arrived at the airport and went directly back to the dorm to relax. Serenity had fried chicken delivered to them along with Jajangmyeon.

They were thankful to eat, get cleaned up and go to sleep.

The next morning, Jin woke up early. Sejin was at the door early with packages. Jin opened the boxes and found fresh made pastries, fruit salad, bacon, kimchi fried rice and a large single serving of rice cake soup. Jin smiled.

"Serenity said she would see you at the company but she wanted to make sure you got breakfast. The soup is for you of course", he said.

Sejin handed him a small box and a bag as well. Jin ran his hand over the ribbon on the box and lifted the lid, inside were intricate chocolate truffles. "She made those herself, they are strawberry chocolate flavored", Sejin says.

Jin slides the lid back in and opens the bag. Inside are Mario and Luigi plushies. He laughs. "Those are from Lucas", He said.

Jin looks at Sejin, "she really is an angel, my sweetheart", he said.

Sejin agrees. He bids Jin goodbye and heads out the door.

Jimin comes walking out along with Hoseok. "Oh, who brought breakfast?", Hoseok asks.

"It's from Noona, for my birthday", Jin says, sets all the boxes on the table and goes to grab plates.

Jimin reaches in to look in each of the boxes. He grabs a pastry and takes a bite and moans. He sees the box of chocolates.

"Are these for us too?", he asks Jin.

Jin grabs the small box, "these are for me only", he says and places the box to the side.

He pours his rice cake soup into a bowl and begins eating. It was perfect, just like everything else.

"Come on hyung, let me have a piece of chocolate", Jimin begs.

"What chocolate?"Jungkook asks as he walks in with the rest of the members.

"Noona made Jin Hyung special chocolates, and he won't share", Jimin said, pouting.

Jin keeps the box of chocolates within his sights the entire time because the maknae line keeps eyeballing them.

"At least eat one so we know if they are good", Taehyung asks.

Jin rolls his eyes and opens the box, he places the strawberry shaped chocolate into his mouth. He bites into it and a burst of strawberry cream rushes his mouth and blends with the delicate richness of the chocolate. He moans loudly and grins.

"See, I told you it would be amazing, hyung let us have one please", Jungkook begs.

Jin shakes his head and runs away to hide them.

Sejin arrives to take them to the company.

They load up and head into the company.

Upon arriving at Big Hit, everyone gets out and heads into the building. They all head to the practice room to have dance practice.