Chapter 29: Im What!

April 1st, 2017

Serenity was lying in bed. She was so tired. She still managed to go for walks and try to keep up with the schedule, but she found herself wanting to just lie down any moment she could. She was going to see the doctor as soon as she got back to Korea. She thought she was having issues with her anemia again. She had not had issues since before she had Lucas. The group had a concert today and tomorrow, then they would head to Hawaii for Bon Voyage season 2. She decided to stay in these two days to try to feel better. Sejin said she probably had a cold since California and Chicago had been so different in weather. She stayed away from the group to not get them sick.

April 3rd, 2017

Both concerts went fantastic. Serenity was feeling better and everyone was gathered in the outside area of the villa Serenity rented for their stay in California.

The group settled at the table in the outside area of the house. Sejin hands Namjoon a packet. The filming began and the director asked the group about where they wanted to visit together. The last Bon Voyage trip was discussed happily. "There was a specific place many of you wanted to travel to last time", the director says. Yoongi looks over to Serenity who is standing behind the cameras and grins. All the guys are getting antsy as Namjoon opens the packet. "For Bon Voyage season 2, we are going to …… Hawaii", Namjoon reads and the members jump out of their seats. They were quickly sent to pack and get ready for the airport. Serenity sat outside waiting for everyone. Seokjin came to her, "Are you feeling better? Are you going to be ok for the trip?", he asked worriedly. Serenity smiled and nodded. Everyone was ready and they headed for the airport.

They all headed to the Airport and boarded their Hawaiian Airlines plane. Serenity sat next to Jin who had placed a blanket over them both once she fell asleep.

Jin watched Serenity sleep peacefully. Yoongi sat across from them. “How is she?” He asked Jin. Jin smiled, “she is resting. We need to get her to a doctor when we return to Korea. Something is going on”, Jin stated. Yoongi nodded and they both fell asleep.

They arrived at their layover before Departing to the big island. The boys ate and drank happily. They were informed that the managers and assistants on staff would be leaving for their vacations. The boys would be on their own for the duration of the trip. Yoongi asks about Serenity and the director states that she will remain with them for the trip to help with translation. Serenity sat next to Jungkook on the next flight. He could see her exhaustion. He settled her into her seat and covered her with a blanket. He went into his bag and pulled out a bottle. “Noona, take one of these. It's iron, Haelmoni said you get tired due to your anemia”, he stated and handed her a pill. Serenity smiled and took the pill with water.

When they landed she was feeling better. Jungkook handed her the bottle to put into her purse. They unboarded went to find their luggage and headed to the van to go to their accommodations for the next part of the trip.

Serenity stared out the window as they pulled up to the gate of a compound of private houses. They pulled into the largest house and everyone got out of the van. Everyone entered and set their luggage down. They walked all around the house. “This place is amazing”, Namjoon says as he smiles at Serenity. “It has four bedrooms, one king, two with two queens, and a room with three full beds. Each has its bathroom”, she states as she enters the kitchen to check out the layout. “There is a pool and hot tub out back with a big kitchen and patio!” Jimin yells. The members all gather in the massive living room.

The director instructs them to choose rooms by playing a game. “Serenity gets the king, so let's play to decide who rooms with who”, Taehyung says. Everyone agrees.

After the game, the rooms are divided up as follows. Namjoon and Yoongi get one of the two queen bedrooms and Jin and Jimin get the other. This leaves Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung in a room with three full beds. Everyone disperses to their rooms and unpacks.