Chapter 15: Skool Luv Affair and so much more

SMUT WARNING

February 2nd, 2014

The last month was a blur, not only for the band but Serenity as well. They barely had time to spend together while preparing for the comeback. Today the teaser for "school luv affair" was released. It was a new approach for the band. It was a mixture of their original bad boy hip hop vision that they loved but blended with a hint of unrequited love to enthrall female fans. They wanted to release "boy in luv" close to valentine's day so that they could follow up with the sweet ballad of "just one day" following close to white day. 

Serenity was in her office. She was up to her ears in phone calls and emails. The public relations department had her making appearances along with the group to further improve the image of the company and their mantra of healing through music. Serenity didn't care for the spotlight. It made her vulnerable and more aware of her own flaws. Yoongi was great at making her feel better but she could tell that he and the rest of the group were affected by the public's reactions to them. Serenity also wanted to plan a vacation for them. Just some time to relax. 
Serenity booked a vacation in Thailand for March. 

Serenity was going through emails when a knock came from her office door. "Come in" she replies as Jin enters. He is holding two drinks and a large bag. "Have time for a break Sweetheart" he asks hopefully. "Of course, always for you," she replies. He enters and closes the door behind him, locking it. Serenity notices this and tilts her head in question. Jin walks to her around her desk and lifts her by hand to her feet. He wraps his arm around her and drives his lips to hers. 

"I've missed you so much Sweetheart, please touch me, I ache for you" he whispers as he roams his hands from her waist to her bottom. Serenity places her hands on his chest as she leans in to kiss him. "We are at work Jin, it's not appropriate, come over tonight and I'll make you all dinner. You can stay the night and I'll take care of you ok?" She whispers back. He unhappily nods. He goes to sit in a chair and Serenity follows him. She sits in his lap. 

"Poor thing, are you that stressed and frustrated?" Serenity asks. Jin sheepishly nods and rubs her thigh. Just then a knock comes at the door. Serenity stands and answers it. 

Yeji stands nervously on the other side of the door. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but Sejin is looking for Jin" she says. 

Serenity opens her door and Sejin comes in looking angry. "Kim Seokjin, you ran off from dance practice, what happened?" He said.

"I needed a break, I'm hungry and tired, the choreographer made me work through lunch because I didn't have the steps memorized yet, we just learned it this morning" Jin protested. 

Sejin switched from angry to surprised, " why didn't you tell me, I would have talked to them, let's get your food, wait… oh shit", he replied.

Jin and Sejin both had a realization at the same time and turned towards where Serenity was standing, but it was vacant. They both took off running towards the practice room. 

Serenity was seeing red, how dare they make him skip his lunch break. She busted through the practice door just as she witnessed the choreographer bopping Namjoon on the back of his head for missing a step. Serenity ran across the room and grabbed the man's hand before twisting his wrist and pushing him back into the mirror. 

"How dare you put your filthy hands on him, under no circumstance do you ever touch my artists, you are hired by us, working for us, not the other way around you piece of shit!", Serenity shouted as she went to launch herself at the man shriveling on the floor. Jin ran in and grabbed her by her waist. Sejin was running right behind him.