Chapter 14: Belated Celebrations and an interesting proposition

SMUT WARNING 

Serenity awoke early, she got her workout in and did her morning routine. The holidays and new year had come and gone. Yoongi begrudgingly went back to the dorms. He was all healed up and needed to get back into the hectic life of being an idol. 

They were all leaving for Japan the day after tomorrow for two showcases there. Meanwhile, Bangtan Sonyeondan was also preparing for their comeback for "Skool luv affair" and the many award shows coming up. 

She made breakfast, fed Lucas, got him ready, dropped him at school and headed into the office. Her mother had left for an extended vacation to the states to visit her family and friends. She would not be back until March. 

Bang Si Hyuk was going with the band to all the award shows since Serenity's mother was gone. 

The guys were waking up and getting ready. Sejin showed up to pick them up. When they entered they noticed 7 cooler bags with thier names stitched on them. 

"Serenity said you are all eating take out too much, she made you all three meals and three snacks in each. There is also dessert", he said. 

Jungkook quickly grabbed his bag and started pulling things out. Breakfast was kimchi fried rice with two fried eggs on top and a container of strawberries. Lunch was still bulgogi, (their favorite) with stir fried veggies and rice. Dinner was grilled chicken breasts over carbonara pasta. Their snacks were sectioned trays of fruits and veggies with dip. She also put fresh baked cookies and a smoothie in each bag. 

Sejin handed Namjoon a leather folder and told him that it had the menu of their bags each day as well as sheets that they can fill out for requests and likes or dislikes. 

Jin grabbed his bag and took the smoothie out to take a sip. It was a kiwi, apple, pineapple, and greens. It tasted sweet and light. He smiled. 

"She really does go above and beyond as usual", Hoesok says. 

"You guys will still have an allowance for food and groceries, she just wants to make sure you have a healthier option", Sejin replies. 

Jungkook drank the smoothie while looking through his phone. He wandered to Serenity Noona's twitter and scrolled over the last month liking her pictures and posts. He gets to a little over ten days ago and noticed multiple people tagging her. He looks more into them and almost chokes on his drink. Jimin pats him on the back. 

"OH MY GOD, WE MISSED IT, WE ARE THE WORST", Jungkook yelled. 

The other members looked at him confused. 

"Noona's birthday was last month, a week before Taehyung", he replies looking down. 

Surprise and regret washes over everyone in the van. 

"Jungkook, are you sure?", Namjoon asks praying it's a mistake. 

"No Hyung, there are tons of Happy Birthday tags on her twitter", he says, almost tearing up. 

"Why the hell didnt she tell us?, she goes above and beyond for everyone elses birthday, even if its not us, she does things for every Big Hit employee", Yoongi shouts. 

"Sejin, can we take the day off, we have to plan something for her, we owe it to her", Jin asks. 

Taehyung and Jungkook are holding each other's hands and crying. 

Sejin nodded quickly as they pulled into the Big Hit building. 

"I'll get it done, I can rearrange your schedule, it's light because we are pretty set for Japan other than dance practice", he answers.