Chapter Eight: And so it begins

August 11th, 2013

Two months. Serenity has accomplished so much in the last few months. She had found a caretaker for the house in Colorado, managed to find a great ten bedroom house in Gangnam and move in with Lucas and her mother, got Lucas enrolled in a private preschool program, got her and her mother a entrepreneur citizenship in Korea thanks to her donating money to the local businesses and schools and bought vehicles for herself and her mother. She returns to Big Hit on Monday.

Serenity sits in front of her vanity drying her hair from her shower. She awoke early and got her workout in, now she is preparing to head to the store with Lucas to get supplies for his school and have a fun day. Her bedroom door opens and Lucas comes running in.

"Are you ready eomma?", he asks.

Serenity hugs him tightly and smiles, "yep, I'm ready bug, go get your shoes on, I'll be right there", she replied and stood up to grab her bag full of stuff she needed and Lucas's coat.

She headed for the door and they both walked down the street to the train station. Today she promised to take Lucas to myeongdong for shopping. As they enter the train she has Lucas sit in her lap and pulls out his tablet so he won't be bored.

Suddenly, her phone rings. Sejin is calling, she smiles and picks up. He just wanted to verify that she would be at Big Hit in the morning so that they could have a meeting. Serenity told him she would be and he thanked her and hung up. She has not seen the guys since she left in June. They would text or try calling her but she didn't respond unless it was about business. She still made sure Sejin was taking care of them, that they got everything they needed and were fed well. They had released their first small album and three videos. Now they were preparing for their comeback. The trailer and concept videos would be released at the end of the month. She had proposed a variety show of them called rookie king and they had already started filming. Their youtube channels and social media were doing well and it seemed like this could only get better from here.

Serenity was proud of them. Sejin would send her videos of them playing around and goofing off.

Just then her stop was announced next and she gathered Lucas and her bag. They got off and went about their day of shopping.

Later that night at home, Serenity prepared dinner and got Lucas prepared for bed. After he was tucked in she went to her own room and bid her mother goodnight. She went to her own room, took a long bath to relax and did her nightly routine. Pulling back her bed covers she climbs into bed and quickly falls asleep thinking about how tomorrow would go.

Across town the guys are at their dorm having dinner. They had schedules all day and were finally able to eat and relax. The last two months had been a whirlwind for them. But one thing still lingered in their minds, her.

"Noona starts working tomorrow, right Hyung?"Jungkook asks.

RM nodded his head as he took a bite of his food.

"I can't wait to see Lucas, I've missed them both so much", Taehyung adds.

Everyone nods. Yoongi is staring at his food, he hasn't been good since the night she left the dorm two months ago. He knows that the members understand why he asked what he did, but the regret he feels has been weighing on him. He just wants to see her, hold her hand, feel herr warmth, joke and flirt with her.

The members all feel the same to a degree. The older members see Serenity as a woman, but the younger three see her as their Noona who coddles them and cares for them.

After dinner, they all get cleaned up and go to sleep.

Tomorrow will be a good day, they will start their plan to get their angel back.