Prolouge

You were inside your room at the palace watching outside the window watching the Card Soldiers paint the roses red in the Rose Maze as you'd stand up grabbing your feathered fan. "I'm heading outside Mother...So that you can have some rest mother."

The Queen Of Hearts nodded. "Very Well Y/N, Be sure to make sure that none of the Roses have been left white! and you know what to do if a single rose is white!" The Queen of Hearts smiled towards you.

You'd nod as your eye twinched as you raised your voice. "I understand Mother! IF A SINGLE ROSE IS WHITE IT'LL BE OFF WITH THEIR HEAD~!" You'd exit the castle as Card Soldiers followed behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of the Card soldiers who were doing the rose painting were scarred because the future queen of hearts was coming as they'd all fall down serval with buckets of paint on their feet.

"Annoucing the Future Queen of Hearts~! Y/N!" Called out the White Rabbit as you came out of the cornor as you'd glare towards the bushes of roses. 

"Hmmm...Ah Yes...All of them a beautiful shade of red-W-WHAT?! WHO DARES LEAVE THIS TREE OF ROSES WHITE!!" Your face had gone red as you'd shout out. "WHOEVER DARES LEAVE THE QUEEN'S ROSES WHITE SOMEBODY WILL LOSE THEIR HEAD!" You'd snap out loud 

The Card soldiers were pointing towards the bucket footed card soldier as they gulped as you approached them.

"OFF WITH THEIR HEAD! OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!" You'd shout out in a commanding voice towards the other card soldiers behind you as they dragged away the bucket footed card soldier.

You'd glare towards the others. "Hmmm~Seems like you 3 may keep your heads but if you miss any rose you know what will happan~!" You'd raise your voice. "IT'LL BE OFF WITH YOUR HEAD GOT IT?!"

You'd soon walk away the white following after you as you'd enter the palace as you'd look over towards your mother. "Well Mother, another card soldier lost their head today..." You'd set down your feathered fan as you'd bow to your mother.

The Queen of Hearts looked towards you as she'd nod. "Perfect Y/N..You may go get some rest...I'll handle the rest from here alright? Goodnight Sweetie." The Queen had smiled towards you as you walked off towards your room for the night.

"The Beautiful Princess~"

"Will fit right in with Rosehearts~"