Schemer of the Scalding Sands (Part 39)

After the trail in the courtroom was over you and Riddle had decided to take some time off in the Tea Garden you had crossed your arms as you'd sigh before glancing over towards Riddle's unsure face.

"What is it Strawberry Tart..?" You'd place your comforting hand ontop of his as you'd smile towards him before sighing 

?" You'd place your comforting hand ontop of his as you'd smile towards him before sighing 

"What will happan to the girl back there that your mother had sentenced on trail...? And what was she doing here in your homeland...?" Riddle had serious concern for Alice in that moment..She had just disrespected your mother!

"You shouldn't worry about that Strawberry Tart.." You had crossed your arms in that moment as you contiuned speaking. "She'll surely lose her head..According to what Mother says.." You'd sigh closing your eyes.

"Wait-But didn;t you use your magic on her..? Isn't that the same feeling as getting your head chopped off Heart Rose..?" Riddle had been holding your hand the entire time.

~Back at NRC~

Yuu was honsetly suffering due to the intense heat of Scarbia as Grim was being carried in Yuu's arms as Yuu had glanced around before pointing to the shade.

The 4th sister inside the Genie lamp had quickly made an appreance and whispered something to Jamil. "With none of the other Housewardens herer expect Azul taking over this pathetic dorm shall be easy..!

"Ah...You may indeed be right...I'll make sure those 2 from Ramshackle won't escape..!" Jamil had whispered to himself.

Yuu sighed as she'd pull out the device you had given Yuu to call you or Riddle in a time of need as she'd glance around. "Grim, I'm going to call for help from Y/N and Riddle...Keep an eye out for troblue." 

Grim nodded as the Monster was annoyed they'd have to get you and hot-tempered Riddle involved into their mess again..

~Back with you~

You had glanced around as you'd see your phone ringing as you'd answer putting the call on speaker phone.

"Yuu..?! What is going on..?! Wait..how are you in Scarabia..?" You had questioned Yuu as Riddle had glanced over towards you.

"Y/N! Riddle, We may have an issue we're currently being held prisoner in Scarbia and we're not being allowed out..! Can you please help us...?" Yuu had quickly explained the situtation back at Night Raven.

Grim had decided to tell them some useful info too. "The Vice Housewarden of Scarbia is also always holding with him a Genie Lamp..! I hope this is useful!"

Yuu had quickly hung up ending the call as you'd glance over towards Riddle before summoning a book with your magic.

"...A Genie Lamp...That could mean..The 4th Sister is active..! The Sister of Wishes is known for granting people their wishes.." You'd closed the book quickly.

You'd glance over towards Riddle as you stood up before opening a portal with your magic

You'd glance over towards Riddle as you stood up before opening a portal with your magic. "We're going to need to cut our break short Riddle...There's work that needs to be done..The 4th sister is out and is going to cause another Overblot..! We need to stop this..Can you cast a spell to make my Magic Sealing Choker visible for a while..?"

Riddle had given a small smirk on his face as he'd smile. "Of course Heart Rose, You know excatly what I'm thinking ahead of time.."

The two of you had quickly jumped into the portal to return to Night Raven College

The two of you had quickly jumped into the portal to return to Night Raven College..After all.! Work's gotta be done..