Welcome to the Villains World (Part 6)

You'd sigh as you were doing your homework in your bedroom as you heard a knock on your door as you quickly opened the door revealing Riddle holding a tray of cookies and two cups of Tea. 

"Riddle? What are you doing here..? I thought you were busy with your housewarden duties?" You'd look at him as you had a smile on your face.

"Well...Would you mind if I do my work with you...? I happan to have some open time right now Y/N..." He'd smile back towards you.

You'd nod as you'd smile as Riddle had set down the tray he was carrying as he began his work sitiing right next to you as you were smiliing as you took a sip of tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~With the Idoits~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GAHHHHH! THE CHANDELLER!" Deuce and Ace called out together at once as they backed up from the broken chandeller.

"YOU IDOITS!" Shouted Yuu that was across from them because she saw the entire thing as she'd be shouting at them.

"AS IF CHARRING THE STATUE OF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS WASN'T ENOUGH!" The trio knew the voice had belonged to crowley. "BUT NOW YOU DESTORYED THE CHANDELLER! YOUR ALL EXPELLED FROM THIS SCHOOL!"

The trio was shocked as grim was shocked too.

"W-What can we do to prevent getting expelled?!" Deuce said outloud towards Crowley.

"Well...The gem inside the light is a magestone...and Magestone's are mined from the dwarf's mine..If you can get one I can make sure your not expelled! You have until Sunrise since i am oh so kind!" Stated Crowley.

the trio had ran to the mirror chamber to go to the dwarf's mine.