Heartslaybul Introduction

"As long mother's rules are followed~

Order will remind in this dorm..!"

Riddle was having a dream over and over again with your voice in it as he sat up getting out of his bed going to his window as he'd sigh.

"Why do I keep hearing Y/N's voice in my dreams...What does she mean by order will be in this dorm still...I have so many un-answered questions...But Y/N might be right..I don't know..."

You were just outside riddle's room as you slipped a note under the door as you giggled. "I am right after all Riddle..~ Without me here this whole dorm will be out of order~" You had walked away from Riddle's room as you returned to yours.

Riddle had noticed the note from under his door as he picked up carefully reading through it as he blushed madly. "Yes Y/N..Your clearly right...Me and Yuki will enforce the rules together...And we won't let your mother down...!"

And thats...how it began...how everybody would go out of control and call Riddle a Tyrant and would end up with him Overblotting you on the other hand..Wasn't going to allow Riddle to overblot and yes you were going to allow him to transfer his blot to you with a kiss on the lips..

Wasn't going to allow Riddle to overblot and yes you were going to allow him to transfer his blot to you with a kiss on the lips

Finally starting on Heartslaybul's Arc! I hope you enjoy it as in the sense that this part of the story will be mainly Book 1!!

I love overblot Riddle but for the sake of the story i'm going to allow the reader to have riddle's blot since for the plot of the other story arcs of twisted wonderland that the reader has to fight the other overblots with riddle so for this i'm going to have riddle transfer his blot to the reader!

Enjoy the Heartslaybul Arc!

And introducing our casual bad guy who will be trying to influence our little reader into going evil in this Arc! 

Introducing our first villain for the fanfic who appeared in twisted wonderland when the reader appeared

Each villain will be the opposite in each book on what the reader likes!

Azami Sono - The first sister of the Black Hearts Corp! Wants to influence those of Heartslaybul into breaking the rules to cause Y/N to overblot! Also known as the Sister of Strictness