Schemer of the Scalding Sands (Part 43)

You had sighed after getting Kalim out of the dorm with the help of your loveable boyfriend Riddle as you had sat down on the Heartslaybul loungue sofa.

"Strawberry Tart..I'm tired.." You had yawned after using up a entire 3rd of your magic to just to stop the Scarabia students from chasing after you.

"Housewarden Riddle and His Girlfriend! What am I doing here in your dorm..?" Kalim had asked out in utter shock.

?" Kalim had asked out in utter shock

You had sighed before standing up. "Strawberry Tart..We need to talk.."  You had walked away into your room quickly.

Riddle had nodded and glanced towards Kalim. "Please stay here Housewarden of Scarabia." Riddle had turned on his heels and entered your room.

"Of course Riddle!" Kalim had smiled

"Strawberry Tart...My Specter....It has a lot of blot in it....Whenever I'm resting it won't clear up..."  Your face in that moment had expressed Concern.

"Mine won't clear up either...I-I'm worried..." Riddle's face had also shown the expression of concern.

" Riddle's face had also shown the expression of concern

"...We should honestly get a message out to Trey and Cater that something bad may happan.." Riddle had spoke out to you as you nodded pulling up your group chat on Magicam that you named "What did the Idoits do this time?"

WonderQueen - Cater, Trey..We May have a slight issue....

Baker - What Happened Red Queen?

DiamondShots - What excatly happened Y/N~Chan!

WonderQueen - Me and Strawberry Tart's specters are getting...A lot of blot in them

Both - HOW?!

WonderQueen - Because we both used a 3rd of our magic to escape from Scarabia.

You had quickly exited off of Magicam as you'd sigh. "They told us Strawberry Tart to take it easy...I think that'll be the best course of action.." You'd sigh.

Riddle had nodded as he'd leave your room to find Kalim asleep on the lounge sofa as he'd throw a red blanket over Kalim.

You had already fallen asleep on your room's mattress as you were sleeping peacefully.

"You poor thing..you could use your magic to hypnotize your dorm students..!" The shadow from the lamp had whispered to Jamil.

"Your right...! I could do that..After all my magic is after all..Using Dark Magic..!" Jamil had smirked.