Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 35)

(The song up top is a cover of part of your world from the little mermaid sung by Riddle's VA! I thought this would fit since Riddle became part of the reader's world!)

It was finally the day of the Revenge Unbrithday Party and everybody was happy that finally the tyranny of You and Riddle would come to an end but you on the other hand still had a little score to settle with Ace.

"Strawberry Tart...? Where are you...?" You'd look around for him but you couldn't see him anywhere.

Riddle had came behind you and took your hands into his as he smiled towards you as he was in the matching costume he told you about.

"How do I look Y/N...My Heart Rose...?" He'd smile towards you brightly.

"S-Strawberry Tart...You match perfectly with me...Your defiantly fit to be my King of Hearts!" You'd giggle at your last remark as you smiled.

"We should head out now my Heart Rose...They're waiting for us..." He'd nod slowly towards you.

"Got it Strawberry Tart...Let me just grab one thing..." You'd pull away from him for just a second to grab your Strawberry Tart that you made but one thing nobody knew that it was going to be super sour.

Soon both of you had headed outside waiting to get announced to go head inside to the Tea Garden as you smiled towards Riddle.

You'd hold your feathered fan once again in your hand as you'd allow riddle to go first as a student had called out.

"All hail our leader, the Red Sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle!" one of the students called out as Riddle had entered the Tea Garden.

Another student had called out "And now introducing her Majesty her royal highness! Princess Y/N N/N L/N!"

You'd then enter the Tea Garden as you looked at the roses nodding your head as you noticed a couple of missed roses as you giggle slightly. "I guess I can overlook 2 or 3 missed roses...!"

Riddle had smiled towards you. "Heart Rose is right after all...! We can overlook 2 or 3 missed roses...You really have lightenned up have you Y/N...?" He'd smile towards you.

You had nodded as you carefully setted the Tart you made on the Tea Garden table near the head of the table as you sat down next to Riddle.

Riddle had soon stood up and smiled towards everybody. "Now then everybody...I have a song deicated to Y/N here...My Heart Rose..please listen well..." He'd smile towards you.

Soon Riddle had began to sing the song as you right away knew what song he was singing just when he started the lyrics.

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you'd think
Sure, she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'
Walking around on those, what do you call 'em?
Oh, feet

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down the, what's that word again?
Street

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free, wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give if I could live out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?
Bet'cha on land they understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women, sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire and why does it, what's the word?
Burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world

As soon as Riddle finished you were blushing madly as you had got up and ran to him tackling him in a hug as you had kissed him on the lips once again as once the two of you had finished kissing each other you both stood up.

"A-And I did make that Strawberry Tart like i promised..." You'd unwarp the tart revealing it as Cater took a picture of the tart before everybody digged in

"I-IT-ITS SOUR!" Shouted out everybody in shock from the sour flavor.

"U-Uh oh-Could it be from nearly an entire bag of...Citric Acid...?!" You'd giggle nervously.

Grim giggled as he contiuned eatting the tart. "It's not that bad!"

~~~~~~~~~~Savanaclaw~~~~~~

"While those Heartslaybul students stuff they're face full in food...~!" Leona had started saying towards Ruggie.

"What is it Boss...?" Asked up Ruggie.

"Make sure to keep an eye on that Strict Girl for me...She could get in the way of my plan to destory Malleus~" Leona had finished as he grinned.

"Of course Boss...!" Snickered Ruggie with a grin.

"This Lion man and Hyena would be perfect...

To Influence them for Master's plan~!"