Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 21)

You had been trying to walk around in Riddle's heels all day but everytime you tried to take a step you always fell and Riddle was trying to prevent himself from laughing to your contest failure.

"How can walk so easily in these heels Riddle...Oww..." You had rubbed your hand as you'd sigh. "Even how can mother walk in these..." You'd sigh.

Riddle had patted your head as he smiled towards you. "I was aganist wearing those heels too..I was falling left and right too Y/N..But don't worry! You'll get used to it sooner or later!" He smiled towards you.

Riddle had crossed his arms as he'd look at you. "But don't think i'm going to help you or anything!"

 "But don't think i'm going to help you or anything!"

"Alright Riddle...Sheesh...Do you want me to keep struggling...Because if you help me Riddle i can personally bake you Strawberry Tarts." You'd smile.

Riddle's eyes had lit up like those eyes in animes. "R-Really? I-I guess there is no point in refusing to help you..After all I DID PROMISE YOU THAT I'D BE THE BEST BOYFRIEND!"

You smile as you'd tackle Riddle into a hug. "Thank you Riddle! You really are the best boyfriend i could ever have!"

"N-No Problem Y/N..." Riddle was blushing madly towards you.

" Riddle was blushing madly towards you

Trey smiled at them. "They seem to really be enjoying themselves aren't they...? I'm glad they are.."