Welcome to the Villains World (Part 7)

The Trio had arrived at the dwarf's mine as they looked around as they pointed to the mine entrance.

"There! Over there! Theres an entrance to mine! We might be able to find a magestone there and prevent getting expelled! We should head into that mine!" Shouted out Ace 

"Wait...We don't even know if there is anymore magestones here...We should make a base camp first to make sure that everything goes smoothly incase if we run into troblue tonight.." Spoke out yuu with some concern in her voice.

"That's a lot for a girl to say...!" Ace rolled his eyes.

(and yes a certain red-head's influence went onto yuu :D)

Yuu had crossed her arms as her eyebrows had twiched. "What do you think you are doing Ace...Do you really wanna get expelled or do you want my help because I'll be glad to send you back to the school as i prevent mine and grim being expelled~"

Ace had backed up as he'd roll his eyes. "Fine Fine!! You can have your way Yuu!" 

Yuu had giggled as she'd form a light smile. "Good, Now then...Go find some wood and start making the base camp!" Yuu had lightly commanded towards them as she'd grin.

Deuce and Ace shuttered at Yuu as they muttered upon themselves. "What has happaned with Yuu...? Did she speak with our Housewarden at all during her time here at her Handyman job...?"

Soon the two came back with just enough wood as they began building a base camp as Grim had ran towards the group.

"M-MONSTER-IN THE MINE-I-IT HAS A MAGESTONE!" Grim had shouted out.

Yuu had looked over at grim as the trio had saw the monster. "Everybody! Use your magic together to weaken the monster while I snatch it's magestone it's holding and then we return to the school quickly!"

The trio had did as Yuu told them to do a s Yuu had quickly gotten her hands on the Magestone as the 4 of the them ran back to the school as they patted.

"Crowley! We got the magestone!" Exclaimed Ace since he was very proud to not be expelled.

Crowley had quickly went over and took the magestone from Ace. "In all the years that i've been headmage of NRC...Not one student dared to go to the dwarf's mine to retrieve a magestone sucessfully..." He'd look towards Yuu and Grim. "Yuu and Grim..I give you permission to attend NRC as one student!" Crowley had given grim a magestone necklace to show that grim and yuu were now one student together.