Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 33)

Trey had sighed as he'd watch the students clean up the Tea Garden for the revenge unbrithday party as Riddle was changing into his costume for the revenge unbrithday party to match with you.

While you were busy baking a Strawberry Tart for the revenge unbrithday party just so that Ace won't be angry since you knew how to bake tarts from when you when younger as you messured the ingredients properly.

"Everything is messured in correctly...AH-" You'd accidently knock over the bag of citric acid pouring it into your tart batter mixture.

"Oh no..." You muttered out.

You'd soon finish baking the tart as you placed it in the fridge with a note of do not yet ontop of it as you'd go to the bathroom to wash yourself up after you had finished baking.

"S-Strawberry Tart...?" You'd look towards him as you'd see him holding a cup of tea.

?" You'd look towards him as you'd see him holding a cup of tea

"H-Heart Rose...We should go check if the students are done preparing the Tea Garden and the Rose Maze for when its time for the Revenge Unbrithday Party...!" He'd say lightly.

"Your right Strawberry Tart...Let's go right after i change..." You'd smile towards him.

After you had changed into your Royal outfit you decided to head to outside with Riddle to check on the progress

A Student had called out quickly as they had made a hand gressure to respect you as the student had called out. "the Red Sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle! and his girlfriend Princess Y/N N/N L/N!" 

Both of you had walked through the Rose Maze as you looked around as you slowly nodded allowing Riddle time to agree with you as you both smiled.

"Seems like everything is in proper order.." Riddle had started.

"We'll hold the party the day after tomorrow!" You had finished for Riddle.