Schemer of the Scalding Sands (Part 37)

Winter Break and the Final exams for Night Raven College were coming up quickly and deadlines were nearing due..You were always on the top of everything even after solving the issues with Octavinelle Problem..!

"Strawberry Tart...? Are we ready yet for the end of the semester..?" You had shouted from your room as you had piles stacked high from your work load that your mother had mirrored to you.

Riddle had quickly entered your room as his eyes widdenned in shock watching upon your hard work with you clear stack of papers on your desk inside your dorm room.

Riddle had entered the room brushing aside all of the Books and Paperwork as he'd smile. "We should stay at school over break Y/N incase if any of the dorms have a Black Hearts Corp Issue.

Your face had gone red with blush as you'd sigh. "But I need to return to the castle back at Wonderland To see my mother Strawberry Tart..!"

Riddle had giggled to himself before smiling as he'd pat your head. "Then I'll gladly come with you Heart Rose..Can't have you lacking in your royalty duties..!"

You had smiled before grabbing your bags as Riddle grabbed his as you both held hands as you had headed for the Mirror Chamber

Trey and Cater had glance towards you and Riddle being together as they'd giggle before going to pack their things.

Yuu had glanced towards you and Riddle after you entered the Mirror Chamber with him as She'd sigh. "Another end of a School year!"

You'd smile before closing your eyes as you used your royal specter to open the portal to Wonderland.

"Come on Strawberry Tart..Mother wouldn't want me to be late..! Otherwise IT'LL BE OFF WITH OUR HEADS!" You'd enter the portal as it closed as Riddle followed behind.

"I'll see you next school year!" Riddlr had waved his hand towards The 4 Heartslaybul students who had saw the leaving of their Housewarden and you.

Grin groaned in annoyance as he'd huff before glancing towards Crowley.

"Woah-Headmage looks decked out for summer..!!" Yuu had gasped out in shock.

ADeuce Combo had entered the Mirror Chamber holding their bags as they'd glance around for Riddle and you.

"Where's Housewarden Trey?" Deuce had asked Trey who was about to leave for the Queendom of Roses.

"He already left with Queen Rose Deuce..You just missed him..After all Queen Rose's Mother is the great Queen of Hearts!" Trey had pushed up his glasses.

"Besides Y/N~Chan did say that if she isn't earlier it is going to be off with her head!" Cater had sighed wanting to go with You and Riddle..

After all the students had cleared out Yuu and Grim were left in the Mirror Chamber with the task to check up daily on the Fire Fairies!