Welcome to The Villains World (Part 1)

You heard mummuring outside as you'd see flames that burned off the cover as you'd growl standing up quickly as you shout out loud as your face was red with anger clearly showing. "WHOEVER IS TRYING TO BURN HER MAJESTY WILL SWIFTLY LOSE THEIR HEAD~!" You'd notice the cat infront of you.

The Cat glared. "GIMMIE THAT UNIFORM FOR I THE GREAT GRIM-" Grim had gulped before he could finish his sentence he was cut short by your giggles.

"Hmph, I have a much more higher status then you feline Kitty~After all..." You had summoned a throne for you to sit on. "I'm the future queen of hearts here....~"

A red-head who had glanced towards you had thought to himself

A red-head who had glanced towards you had thought to himself. "Future queen of hearts...? Then why is she here then...? This is an all boy's school...?" He'd look towards her.

"Hmmm? It's quite rude to stare at her majesty.." Your voice had a stern tone to it as you'd give him a small smile. "Anyways, what is your name?"

He'd look towards her. "R-Riddle...Riddle Rosehearts..." He'd bow to her.

You'd stand up motioning to herself. "My name is Princess Y/N N/N Hearts! Future Ruler of Wonderland!" You'd smirk towards yourself as you'd grin.

Soon the headmage came in with a timid young female as he'd sigh. "Let us begin the Welcome Ceremony! The one on the throne can go first and state thy name to the Dark Mirror!"

You'd nod as you'd stand up walking on up to the mirror as you spoke your name. "Princess Y/N N/N Hearts..."

"Heartslaybul for this young lady..I can sense the Red Queen's sprit in her and shes the future queen of the famed wonderland...!" The Dark Mirror spoke out.

"W-WHAT?! THAT HASN'T HAPPANED SENSE...Mr Draconia enrolled here..." The headmage thought to himself. "It's your turn.."

The timid girl sighed. "....Yuu....But my full name is Rei Yuunka..."

"The nature of your soul...Is unclear to me..." The dark mirror finished.

"I CAN TAKE THAT WOMAN'S PLACE! I CAN USE MAGIC WHILE SHE CAN'T!" spoke up a certain somebody.