Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 15)

"....Master...I couldn't get the future queen of wonderland to accpect me what should my next task be..." Azami glanced at her master.

"Influence those around her expect that red-head will not accpect your influence nor will the other female there! Do your influence on them and make her go overblot and take the form of her mother~!" the voice had snickered with a grin.

"Of course Master..I won't let you down! I'll influence those other males for you and that little kitty!" Azami smirked with an evil grin upon her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Cafeteria~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd sigh and smile at Riddle clinging onto his arm happily. "My first boyfriend~~!! Ahh I'm so happy I could Die!!!"

Riddle had giggled as he smiled towards you. "You can calm down Y/N..After all i've never had a girlfriend before....!"

Ace groaned. "Why does Riddle choose a future queen and a tyrant too! She has an excat same spell as Riddle yet she gets so lovey Dovey with him..."

Suddenly a mirror had appeared with the excat same shadowy figure in it as it had whispered something to Ace.

"Break all the rules you'd like~Nobody can stop you because you are POWERFUL! Just take my hand the 3 of you and i can give you as many powers as i want for one thing~" Azami had whispered into the 3 of their ears

"Break all the rules you'd like~Nobody can stop you because you are POWERFUL! Just take my hand the 3 of you and i can give you as many powers as i want for one thing~" Azami had whispered into the 3 of their ears. "You will complete my curse upon your dorm...~! When the clock strikes midnight the curse will be complete and you be  forever loyal to us~!  The Black Hearts Corp!"

The mirror had disappeared as the 3 of them stood up as they punched Riddle and kicked You in the face as they walked away as Deuce had grabbed a burger and ate it even tho it was tuseday as they walked away to go break some rules and finish Azami's curse.

"....Oh No...Riddle...I think they've been influenced by that shadow you saw in the infirmary! and i bet they're going to place a curse on the dorm! We shouls hurry Riddle!" You'd shout out.

Yuu had ran to them. "I'm coming with! They didn't influence me because i had earphones in my ears! Let's Hurry!"