(Special Chapter!) Tsum Riddle (Part 1)

Your days at Night Raven College were going quite alright until one night during your tea-party in the Heartslaybul Dorm with Riddle was interrupted by a sudden glow that occured right over the Ramshackle Dorm.

"Heart Rose, Something's came up...We should check it out." Riddle had looked over towards you as he spoke towards you.

You'd had stood up and approached him. "We can check it out later Strawberry Tart...! You promised we could share the Strawberry Tart together...!" You'd had began to internally whine to yourself.

Riddle had just slapped himself upon the forehead realizing he forgot his promise towards you. His lovely cute Heart Rose... (Who totally doesn't have anger issues like him XD)

"....Alright Heart Rose...I get it but first we figure out what's going on and then tarts alright..?" Riddle had just been giving you his signature glare.

As the 2 of them left the Heartslaybul dorm Rose Maze and headed over towards where the light occured a small rounded thing had just hit Riddle's head slamming into Riddle quite rudely to be truthful!

"Strawberry Tart..!" You'd had shouted out running over towards Riddle as i caught him in my arms.

"Are you ok..?!" You'd had asked him worry filling your voice.

Riddle had looked towards you and slowly nodded. "I-I'm alright Heart Rose....But..What the hell was that..?!"

You'd had shook your head..You were also confused about whatever hit Riddle so suddenly.