Eddie Munson

Hi everyone! You found me, a fan of Eddie from Stranger Things. His character left such an impact on me that I couldn't do anything else then write a fanfiction about him. It's my first fanfiction, fluff kinda thing, so go easy on me. Plus; English is not my first language. Keep in mind that at the end of the day we're here for the same reason: we wanted more from Eddie than he could give on the show. Enjoy and leave some ideas. Maybe I get inspired to write another chapter!

TW: mentions of drugs and some swear words.

Word Count: 1K

**************************************************************************************

Eddie Munson X reader: wounded Rockstar.

He was the leader of hellfire club. Hanging out with kids and playing Dungeons & Dragons whenever he could has given him quite a reputation. People thought he was leading a cult. De jocks really didn't like him and made that very clear every change they got. It depends on how their leader felt. Punishments varied from harsh words to wedgies and public humiliation. On the contrary, Eddie didn't let his guard down. Eddie was Eddie and that was that. I liked him.

"Playing with those little kids again, weirdo?" Jason said. It was lunchtime when I heard his voice through the auditorium. I was nibbling on the chicken Miss Urla made when I looked at Eddie. He was, indeed, with those kids again. He always was, just like he always sat there at the head of the table. Good for me, as I could see him from the place I sat at.

"Got nothing better to do, jackass", he replied. His dark eyes met the eyes of his rival.

"Yeah, Jackass", the little toothless boy repeated him. The boys laughed and made Jason pissed. I closed my eyes and didn't dare to look at them. A hard sound of a hand slamming the table was heard. Some of the dungeons & dragons dolls fell. Eddie looked up with fierce eyes.

"How dare you shithead." I could see he was genuinely mad. My heart started racing. Something was going to happen, but I couldn't look. He stood up, and the boys let out a "whoa."

"Always going after me, huh. Really got nothing better to do. Where is your girl Chrissy?" Jason grabbed him by the collar.

"Don't you dare say a word about Chrissy, Punk." I could see his grip get tighter. He lifted him from the ground, but Eddie didn't back down.

"You don't know where she was last night, huh? She wanted some of the good stuff and came to my old man's trailer for it." His eyes scanned Jason's face.

"Don't lie! She was with her friend."

"Didn't see her friend at my trailer last night. Go ask her." He nodded to the girls who sat at the bench outside. Then he flew. I turned away and heard him slide over the table. People screamed, then the door of de auditory opened.

"Jason! Eddie! Principle office. Now!" Principle Dimitry yelled. I looked at them with big eyes. Eddie ran away, gone with the wind. Jason sighed and walked over to principle Dimitry. The principle spoke up.

"You can run and hide Eddie, but I have to call your uncle for the things that happened today."

I tried to follow Eddie outside. We sure talked sometimes, and now I felt the need to help him. I walked through the schoolyard and looked around.

"Eddie?", I whispered. "Eddie?" Ok, one more time and I will give up. That was, until I heard him whispering.

"Y/L/N? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me," I said to the bushes. I didn't even know where to look.

"Where are you?"

"Is Jason there?"

"No, of course not. Why on earth would I lead him to you?" There he was, with his dark eyes piercing through mine. His hair full of leaves and little sticks.

"What do you want from me Y/L/N? You enjoyed the show back there? Came here for round two?"

"Shut up, Munson. I wanted to make sure you're ok. Your head is bleeding." Hie shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

"It was quite a fall."

"Then let me help you, please."

"You want something in return? Some of the good stuff maybe?" I laughed.

"No dumbass, just come here."

I held a wet towel against his forehead five minutes later. He was humming a certain song. Something with the lyrics of "obey your master" or something.

"What did I do to get patched up by Y/L/N?", he said.

"Being you maybe? I don't know. I just prefer you over Jock boy." He smiled.

"That's a bold thing to say. Nobody want to stand by my side ever, except for those little boys who I have a place in my heart for." Sweet.

"I just. I...I don't like those boys and what they do to you. I don't even know why they always want to mock you. Your style is even better than theirs it's..." I let de towel down and looked at him. He was smiling.

"I smell a little crush here."

"Your nose is very good." I sat down beside him and looked down.

"I don't know what to say."

"Me neither. Just...Would you want to give your reputation up? To be seen with a boy like me?"

"You mean a rockstar." He laughed and I did too.

"Maybe we should...you know...To see how it feels."

"You mean..." He came closer. His smile was everything. Then his lips met mine. It lasted a second, then I pushed him away.

"Don't you ever do that again!"

"What!?"

"Smoke those stuff of yours before you kiss me." Ugh. Ik went straight to the tap and washed my mouth. This was not how I've imagined my first kiss.

"So... I get you kiss you again?"

***********************************************************************************************

That was it! Thank you for reading. Another story is coming up!