Eddie Munson working at a convenience store (Headcanons)

>Eddie working at a convenience store instead of being a school dealer. Y/n is already his girlfriend in this one.

Word count: 400

TW: None

****************************************************************************************

Eddie working at a convenience store would include:

Making funny faces behind customers backs after they made fun of his beautiful locks.

Stepping out of his role of employee when Jason and his servants come into the store.

Actually, hiding from them because Eddie metalhead Munson can't be seen having a normal job.

*************************************************************************

Being mad when he sees the pink hairdye being sold, because his girlfriend y/n is the only one in town to dye her hair that kind of colors. The thought of someone else dyeing their hair makes him mad because y/n is the only one and unique.

The next day he sees her with pink hair.... but is sad she didn't say hello to him while she was there.

Her trying to explain her mom got it for her.

*************************************************************************

You bring him lunch and him blushing.

"You got those sandwiches again for me, sweetheart?"

"Of course, with some tomatoes on the side."

He rewards you with little kisses behind de CD section.

Sometimes you come over around lunchtime and the two of you eat lunch together as a little date.

*************************************************************************

Always wants to work on the days new metal albums come out, because he wants to see if there are other metalheads in town who get them. Even gets other staff to trade their shifts.

There are none, but you come in to celebrate and buy the album for him.

"Not seen anyone?" He just shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders.

"Guess we stay the only two then."

*************************************************************************

Gets caught making a scene at the music section.

"I'm just in need for some music."

"Iron Maiden is music!" He would yell to a customer holding a CD.

*************************************************************************

Karens are a show to him and just entertaining.

He acts like he's really scared of them and hides behind the check out. Like, literally hides, with stooping and peeking over the edge to see if they're still there.

"Please don't ask for the manager, not the manager."

"I want to speak to the manager, get him for me,"

He sighs and gets the phone.

"Jerry we've got one again."

"Oh no, fix it yourself."

"She's asking for you, big boy," he would say with a shit eating grin. He just couldn't help it.

*************************************************************************************

Turns out I could go on forever. Maybe there will be a part 2 haha.