Eddie Munson (chapter 2)

Hi everyone! Here's part two of the one shot I did. I think it's going to need another chapter to finish it. Hopefully, that is not a problem and I won't let you guys down, cuz the final chapter will be mindblowing, spectaculair and cute as hell. Here you go, chapter 2, to let you guys know I'm still alive and writing.  

TW: None this time. 

Word count:  500+

***********************************************************************************************

Eddie Munson X reader: Here for the game chapter 2

"We are not playing. I am not. I need to go home", Max said. She tapped my hand and looked me in the eyes. Her look told me I should come with her. 

"You too, y/n, right?" I wanted to stay and see where the night goes. I wanted to see how Dungeons & Dragons was played and maybe play it myself. And above all was Eddie here. I've never been so close to him. I never even dared to talk to him. 

"We can order some food and have a great night Max. For one time? We can finally get to see how this game is being played." Max stared at the board and shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe next time, but you can stay." I nodded and couldn't hide my smile. Finally, after all this time I would have a chance to talk to him. To let him see how I was, and get to know him better. 

"Girls, quit the chitchatting and come play. We need another sacrifice", the toothless boy said. I nodded and Max left.

"I can be the next sacrifice." I took a seat next to Eddie and smelled his deodorant. 

"Explain how this works, please?" His hand brushed over mine, leaving the dice there.

"Roll the dice, you're up." 

After some glancing, pizza, laughter and hours later Mike spoke up.

"Guys, it's already 10 o'clock. We should get home. Eddie, are you going to be ok cleaning all this up by yourself?", He asked. There was pizza and soda everywhere. These boys were really pigs.

"I will help him", I said. It was ok. I could explain to my mum I made some new friends. The boys looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Eddie looked at me with the "You sure you want that?" look. 

"Whatever you want. See ya next time Eddie. Bye y/n." The boys left and leaved us in a quite space. Eddie threw a wet towel at me. 

"Boys are pigs. This room can't tell me otherwise."

"True. I can't deny. But why did you really come here? I don't believe Max could convince you to come here to only see Lucas." Why was he so smart? He could see right through me. 

"Well. I was curious about Dungeons & Dragons." He laughed, leaving my plan to fail. 

"Really? Why don't I believe you?"

"I don't know. That's your problem...Yeah I was here to see you. I was at Max' place and saw you storming off. I was just wondering if you were ok." He blushed. I could see his cheeks become red behind his hair. 

"Thanks to you I am. You made this night a little brighter." I looked at him and saw he was already looking at me.

"Maybe you should come over here more often. It was fun."

"Maybe I will." 

***********************************************************************************************

That was it for now guys. Chapter 3 (final) will be published as soon as possible. Take care. It hot outside!