Eddie Living in 2022 as a Gen Z

>Eddie living in the year 2022, as a gen Z. 

Word count: 250

TW: None!

*************************************************************************

Okay hear me out:

Would be on various video's where he stands on the table.

Has a smartphone himself, with dealers on speed dial.

His phone has many cracks, but he can't afford a new one since he got this one from his uncle on his birthday.

Spends much time on Reddit and other forums talking about D&D. He trades his campaign stories.

******************************************************************************

Child services knock at his door very month and he has to hide his stash and clean up.

He gives them a theatrical room tour.

"Still nothing to see here. Don't look at that poster too much, you'll look the beauty out of it."

******************************************************************************

Is actually a twitch streamer, streaming league of legends with Dustin and going online with the boys every night.

Still listens to metal songs from the 80s on Spotify, without Spotify premium.

Doesn't have other social media but is always trending on twitter after standing on the tables.

Has WhatsApp, but leaves everyone on read, especially when the boys are in trouble finding a replacement for Lucas.

************************************************************************************

Has to google certain slangs the boys use during their campaign.

Still uses the ;-) emoji's, even though his phone has the normal one's.

******************************************************************************

Would say things like:

Is a fan of the walking dead

Goes to Comic cons with the boys.

Has a picture with Daryl and Negan.

*********************************************************************************

*Posers are people who wear band shirts with bands they don't listen to.

Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestion, leave them nicely in the comments. 

Also, check me out on Tumblr! I also named myself Colorhead2207 there!