The detention club

Y/N has moved and is attending a new school. A long haired metalhead caught her attention since the beginning.

Word count: 1200+

TW: None...

***********************************************************************************************

Eddie Munson X Reader: The Detention Club.

The new schoolyear had just started, and I was nervous. It was my first time transferring to a new school and I wasn't good at making friends. I guess I just spend my last year as a loner then. Already okay with the idea, I sat at the front in class. No one wants to sit there, so the chances of getting someone to sit with me were minimal. I waited for the class to come in and saw four boys walking in. They were laughing and looked like a boyband. The one with the long brown hair should be the leadsinger then. I liked fantasizing about people's life.

The boys walked to the back of the class, and I was glad. They seemed a little scary, as if they could beat you up really bad. I grabbed my book and waited for the teacher to come in. Once she stood for the class, she looked at us...then shook her head.

"Okay this is not how we are going to do this. Munson, I want this to be the last year to have you in my class. Come here and sit at the front." The long haired leadsinger stood up and grabbed his backpack. His battle vest was impressive, his dark eyes that scanned the room as well. His eyes landed on me, and my heart began to slam against my chest. I turned around and looked at the teacher, ignoring him while he took the seat beside me. I could smell his aftershave from here, but it was mixed with something else. Weed or something, I've never smelled it before actually. The class continued and it was interesting. Not for the boy beside me, as he was twirling his pen through his fingers. I was already irritated. He was a repeater and even now he couldn't listen to what the teacher had to say. Unbelievable, just like his eyes.

"You guys can start with your homework but do it quiet as I'm trying to work as well," the teacher said. I tried to focus and get so much as homework done as I could, so I got the night free.

"You're literally tearing the paper with your writing. I can smell the fire coming off from it."

"So? Maybe you should grab a pen. If you know what it looks like."

"Just be quiet. I'm trying to listen to some music."

"You were the one to start talking to me." We weren't even allowed to listen to music in class.

"Cuz you're writing really hard." I looked at him with wide eyes. I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Y/n, Munson. Quiet." I made eye contact with the teacher, who looked back at me furiously. She was mad, and that on my first day. I sighed and turned away from him. Fine...just fine...

"I was just kidding, you know. I just wanted to tell you that", he whispered while he tapped on my table with his pen.

"That's it. Munson, Y/L/N. I will see you guys after school." O my god.

"No miss...I was just..." I tried to explain, but she wasn't listening. She just ignored me. I stayed quiet, mad at the fact that this boy ruined my first day.

I walked into Miss Dalian's class after all my lessons. I was still mad about the fact I was here for something I didn't even do. He already sat there, but I didn't dare to look at him. Until I walked past, and he called my name.

"Y/n. Please sit here", he said. I looked at him and frowned, wondering how he remembered my name. He looked up to me with his dark brown eyes. They draw me to him.

"You serious?" He nodded and pulled the chair. I did as he said and sat down. The teacher wasn't there yet, but she could be here any moment.

"I feel bad for what happened. So, I figured something out." He handed me a note.

"We can run away. My friend Dustin has a girlfriend. She's a nerd but she can get us out of here. I just need you to say yes." I looked at the paper he gave me. He had written something in a really messy handwriting on it.

"Yes?" He nodded and grabbed his walkie-talkie out of his bag.

"Dustin, Operation D&D is ready."

"Wait, what's D&D?" I asked.

"Dungeons and Dragons. We're playing tonight. I just...really need to be there, you see? So..."

"You guys can go now," Dustin said through the walkie-talkie. He stood up and grabbed his bag. Then he turned to me.

"You aren't coming? Its al settled now." I hesitated for a moment.

"I don't even know where to go." I didn't feel like going home. That was something the old me would have done. Something told me that this Munson guy was onto something, and I wanted to know what.

"Just follow me then," he said. I felt a sparkle in my chest but tried to ignore it.

"To where?"

"Doesn't matter. The teacher can be here at any moment." I could tell he was getting nervous. He even held his hand out for me to grab. I looked at it...then held his hand.

Eddie knew the way to the basement of the school. He came here often, he told me.

"We're playing D&D and just hang out. We order pizza and listen to music." Sounded like a dream.

"So...You guys are coming together tonight?" He nodded. His bandmates were coming, meaning I would be the only girl there. Maybe this wasn't a goo idea at all. 

"How many of you are there?"

"Eight, if Sinclair does show up. He acts weird lately. You can sit here if you want." I actually didn't even know what I was doing here. But, being in the school basement with the guy who just got me out of trouble wasn't something everyone could say.

"What is your name, by the way?" He held out his hand again. Literally every finger had a ring on it. I felt them brush against my hand when I grabbed his.

"Eddie Munson."

"That name suits you. And your style too by the way." I didn't even know why I said that. It was the truth tho.

"You're making me blush stop!", he said. I laughed by his theatrical utterance. This man was handsome as hell. I immediately noticed when he walked into the classroom.

"Can I see your rings?" He nodded and gave me his hand. I took it in mine and looked at them. There was a pig, and some animal with horns.

"Where did you even get these?" I held onto his hand, my fingers brushing against his.

"Everywhere. Now stop, my hands are ugly." He took his hand back and I let mine fell in my lap. He looked at it, and I could tell by the look on his face he felt bad.

"They're manly hands", I laughed and looked away.

"You're in a band, aren't you?" He nodded.

"Playing the guitar."

"Are you clairvoyant?" I shook my head.

"There are calluses on your fingers, and your style gives it away."

"So, you see right through me." He came closer. I held my breath.

"I didn't mean too." Are we about to kiss? I looked in his eyes, then made the mistake to look at his lips. He didn't hesitate and locked his lips with mine. He was attractive, that was for sure. I just didn't expect us to go so fast. I backed away first and saw him smiling. I giggled.

"I should get to know you more," I whispered. He changed his posture, so he sat comfortably.

"Sure. Ask away. We've got plenty of time before the boys get here."

***********************************************************************************************

Thank you all for reading again! Here is a oneshot I came up with on the bus. I feel like I'm getting better at this oneshot writing thing. The stories are becoming longer tho. Don't know if that is a good thing or not.